Artificer's Haven

Started by Magic, June 01, 2010, 11:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadesFox

Check see if the blood is fresh and see if it has smeared. 
The All Purpose Fox

SquirrelWizard

Check the ceiling for air vents, if there are any, don't stand directly under them.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

VAE

Wield your swords and explore the room keeping against the wall - there might be either a zombie or whatever killed who you have seen running around
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

WhiteFox

Look for a blood trail.

(Edit: I suppose this is a variation on what ShadesFox is suggesting. If both your shoulder-foxes suggest the same thing, you know it has to be a good idea.)
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

e_voyager

be prepared for the sneak attack that's coming.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

I wonder what's happened to the GM...been 10 days since the last update :<