04/10/10 [DMFA #1103] Sweet, comfortable vengance.

Started by MelSkunk, April 10, 2010, 01:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelSkunk

I must say I've NEVER enjoyed a relationship in a comic quite as much as these two. It's so... um.. realistic, really :)

Also I'd probably love to have a giant cobra-taur draping over me as a method of death.

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Jasonrevall

Going out that way, I'm sure most men would die happy. Also I love the Alien Dice cameo. Great comic in my opinion. They are turning out to be a very cute couple.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Jairus

GYAH! Cute... couple... too... CUTE!

Seriously, though, Amber, they are adorable as a couple. And it's not going bad considering he only went out on a date with her to spy on his sister.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Chairtastic

Aww its just so cute. :U Imma go burst into flames from the adorableness.

Also: In the second panel, I notice Matilda's third eye is looking in the opposite direction of her other two eyes; and it kinda creeps me out.

Alsoer: I am quickly falling in love with Matilda's wallpaper.

techmaster-glitch

Holycrapherthirdeye'slookingtheotherway  :mowdizzy

And yeah, Matilda knows what she wants...and what Matilda wants, Matilda gets :D

Madd the Sane

Nevermind, it is Alien Dice.
Too bad it's not one of The Cyantian Chronicles. It needs more love :3
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Demont

I wonder what she is think about? beside messing with Dan

Tarynsgate

Now that's what you call having a 'crush' on someone  :3
Et Manu Et Corde - With hand and with heart

Baal Hadad

joshofspam

Quote from: Baal Hadad on April 10, 2010, 02:11:12 AM
*blink blink*

Wha' happen'?   :erk

I flash back which was triggered by the vague comment of "sure now you want to see my bed". Amber is just catching us up to speed. At least what I think that's what happend here.

One thing this proves though, when she crawls up into your lap your feet will be asleep for a week and that's getting of lightly. :mowdizzy

But then again strange enough Dan seems totally refreshed for some reason. Hmmmmmm.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

RandomMetaphysics

Cuteness overload in t-minus 20 seconds...
Maltilda is too awesome for words.

For some reason, I like the way Dan's feathers are all ruffled. Nice touch there Amber :mowmeep

*Blinks*
Senses... tingling. Must- *KABOOM!*

Pvblivs

The caption reminds me that 37 percent of all statistics are made up.

Matilda is far too subtle.  Dan will never figure out what she is hinting at.

Congo Jack

Prroul

Quote from: Congo Jack on April 10, 2010, 03:01:49 AM
Will her hind legs kick if Dan rubs her tummy? :mowhappy
No, but I'll bet the comic rating of the strip will jump from PG to OMGWTFBBQ if he does it 'on screen'...

Brownie

Air and resolve! THe weakness of anything! Except...you know, things that don't need to breathe...

Matilda is Win.

Suwako

Quote from: Jairus on April 10, 2010, 01:22:04 AM
GYAH! Cute... couple... too... CUTE!

Seriously, though, Amber, they are adorable as a couple. And it's not going bad considering he only went out on a date with her to spy on his sister.

I agree with you so much that the amount of agreement cannot be measured in percentages.  :3

Matilda is lovely. ~~<3

Zedd

ooklah

This is absolutely adorable! I love it!

Also, with matilda's eye looking ... that way! it makes for the weirdest expression!
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Traveller

AWWWW, such cuteness.  :D

OTP.  I am quite satisfied with this cute.

John Roh

O_O boobs again ... I mean ahem ... hey err thats got be like having a horse laying on you ouch.

Kipiru

I fear to think what would happen to Dan if at some point Matilda has to be "on top"...  >:3

Thirty Second Artbomb

Can't help but smile at this strip. Matilda is the most awesome whatever-she-is, and then some.

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: John Roh on April 10, 2010, 05:38:10 AM
O_O boobs again ... I mean ahem ... hey err thats got be like having a horse laying on you ouch.
Not sure if you're joking, but if you aren't: Looking at the curve of her back, Dan's not getting shoved into the couch - much. And, by the position of his right(?) hand, he's not in any ttrouble

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Shachza

Good to know her head hood is floppy and not rigid.  What?  That's not the first thing you guys noticed?!

No actually...

"DAN!  SHE'S EXPOSED HER BELLY, IT'S HER ONE WEAK SPOT AND YOUR ONLY HOPE!  GO FOR THE TUMMY TICKLE, IT'LL RENDER HER HELPLESS!!!"   :3

P.S.  If relationships do get started it'll be a refreshing change.  I'm thoroughly sick of the standard anime "we like eachother when all alone, but we never get in a relationship because we can't admit our feelings in public."  See also: Kagomi and Inu Yasha.  So frustrating!
            <-- #1 that is!

psilorder

Quote from: Prroul on April 10, 2010, 03:06:08 AM
Quote from: Congo Jack on April 10, 2010, 03:01:49 AM
Will her hind legs kick if Dan rubs her tummy? :mowhappy
No, but I'll bet the comic rating of the strip will jump from PG to OMGWTFBBQ if he does it 'on screen'...
er, you mean what it might lead to will jump the rating if done on scren right?....i dont see how it'd be worse rubing a sentients tummy then a nonsentients (i.e. a cat) on screen.

Quote from: RobbieThe1st on April 10, 2010, 07:04:55 AM
Quote from: John Roh on April 10, 2010, 05:38:10 AM
Not sure if you're joking, but if you aren't: Looking at the curve of her back, Dan's not getting shoved into the couch - much. And, by the position of his right(?) hand, he's not in any ttrouble
yeah, got me thinking and wondering and wanting to know the weight of the characters....

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

SoWhatIfImFurry

That... Does NOT look comfortable!

But it's just way to cute for my eyes to handle! :mowmeep

Akisohida

Suuuure, the cobrataurs get all the love! What about the spidertaurs? XP

But yes, Matty is bloody adorable! Like dancing kitties!  :januscat :januscat :januscat

Or Dancing Abel!  :ddrabel
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Ghostwish