So, did you get Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver?

Started by Drayco84, March 14, 2010, 08:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, did you get Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver?

HeartGold
SoulSilver
Argh! I need a DS!
Neither, I just don't care for it.
Pokemon? POKEMON?! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're all losers!

Drayco84

Just figured I'd ask since, oh, I dunno, the thing started one of the biggest fads in the states that to this date, many, MANY companies are desperately wishing to have the same level of success and try to copy it, but have all failed laughably.

Kenji

Buy some new games, but keep the old. One is Silver, the other is Gold.

Go go Ho-Oh.

Teroniss

I ended up buying HG because of Sableye, who was always made of god and win.

Robbychu

I'm going to get SoulSilver, because I used to have a Silver and by golly I'm not giving up the nostalgia!

Besides, I have R/S/E, FireRed, and a big box o' Feebas, I can get pretty much any 'mon I'm missing. :U
THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ALL CAPS. :)

Rheeeeeeeee...

Teh_Hobo

I COULDN'T HELP IT, THE NOSTALGIAAAAAAA
(SoulSilver ftw)
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Drayco84

Ya know, I never thought I'd say this, but could some one PLEASE loan me a vibrator?! (Stupid Pokewalker... Stupid Nintendo thinking they can get nerds to exercise... Stupid Nintendo actually SUCCEEDING with WiiFit...)

Teroniss

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 15, 2010, 02:12:45 AM
Ya know, I never thought I'd say this, but could some one PLEASE loan me a vibrator?! (Stupid Pokewalker... Stupid Nintendo thinking they can get nerds to exercise... Stupid Nintendo actually SUCCEEDING with WiiFit...)

Ooor, you could just attached it to the pendulum of a clock, since that's what pedometer's use >.>

Sunblink

I have both games. I pre-ordered them, so they came with figurines of Lugia and Ho-Oh for Silver and Gold respectively. I was also able to run down to GameStop and snag a Jirachi in an event they were holding. :)

Best packaging I've seen for a Pokemon game ever. I'm keeping the boxes. And I can't wait to try to PokeMeter. I think I'm actually going to jog when using that because I need more excuses to exercise.

I gotta finish Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth first, though. I'm on the final case and I need to blow right through it or I'll get distracted by Pokemon and never return to it.

Ryudo Lee

I have SoulSilver waiting at GameStop for me to get off my lazy butt and pick it up.  I preordered it.  I had bought the original Gold version, so I figured that SoulSilver would be the version I should get.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Gareeku

Damn you all with you DS's and your getting to play HG/SS :c

Kenji

Quote from: Gareeku on March 15, 2010, 03:56:23 PM

It's ok G'reeku. I'll bring it if you go to AC so you can touch it. o:

Arroyo Milori

Got it yesterday, and already past gym 3. It seems easier this time around...which is kind of odd...

Gareeku

Quote from: Kenji on March 15, 2010, 04:15:39 PM

I can touch it, but not play it?

You're not making feel better Kenji >:

Teroniss

Quote from: Arroyo Milori on March 15, 2010, 07:46:59 PM
Got it yesterday, and already past gym 3. It seems easier this time around...which is kind of odd...

Nah, its not easier. It's just years of playing Pokemon, you realize the formula to the game, and how to play it more efficiently. And from this realization, you've become a better player, thus thinking that this game is easier, when in fact, you are the one who has become better at playing it.

Aisha deCabre

I'd get HG, if I could...and can wrench my DS out of my brother's hands for a moment... >>
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Teroniss

I am absolutely loving the pokewalker. I 3 hours, ive already caught 4 seperate pokemon using it and I havent gotten past Cherrygrove Town ingame yet.

Kenji

Quote from: Gareeku on March 15, 2010, 07:49:22 PM
Quote from: Kenji on March 15, 2010, 04:15:39 PM

I can touch it, but not play it?

You're not making feel better Kenji >:

Psshh... fine... you can shake some trees. :>

Drayco84

Poll updated for Aisha and Gareeku. The middle option is the only change.

EDIT: *Snerk.* http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/3/17/
For me, I've just attached the thing to an NGC controller and set up a custom stage on SSBB. Laziness 4TW!