02/28/10 [PF #103] - One dead Jackel

Started by Garsemor, February 28, 2010, 02:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on March 03, 2010, 08:28:53 PM

So, where did the whole legend of Soylent Green being made of people start in the first place?

It's no legend.

Soylent Green is People!

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 03, 2010, 08:45:23 PM
It's no legend.
Soylent Green is People!

Practically the first thing the wiki says is that it was something they invented in the film version.  Way to ruin a good book.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

Good news is that we've actually updated "on time" (i.e. Friday, 8pm even though the official update is tomorrow).
Bad news is that it's filler.  Still, hope it amuses.  Thanks to Jay for providing!

ChaosMageX

In FH, I think I remember reading that Keaton dressed Ashford in her clothes in order to swap clothes with him and add insult to injury.

Also, what is that blue thing on top of Ashford's corpse?  Some kind of ribbon?  It couldn't be his tie because Keaton is already wearing that.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on March 06, 2010, 09:15:07 AM
In FH, I think I remember reading that Keaton dressed Ashford in her clothes in order to swap clothes with him and add insult to injury.
Yeah, however that would take more time to do than simply undressing him and dumping her own clothes on his corpse.  It also made things a little more confusing - we'd have had people thinking Keaton was really a dog fox as well or something.

QuoteAlso, what is that blue thing on top of Ashford's corpse?  Some kind of ribbon?  It couldn't be his tie because Keaton is already wearing that.
Keaton had one too.

Also, with the gun - we switched away from a blaster because those wouldn't smoke.