Can I have this moved to the mine

Started by topher chee, July 26, 2006, 05:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

Manawolf

I went on enough in that comic thread.  Let's see, what's another artist I hate?  Well, there was that guy who took a bird, cut off its head and stuck a little metal stand down its neck.  That is not art.

xHaZxMaTx

Manawolf

I'm in college, have beliefs, and am very vocal because of the freedom the internet gives me.  What part of the formula did you miss?

Manawolf

I also intend to live up to my personal text, even if it displeases those who don't want to hear it.

Manawolf

In other news, people seem to rise and fall in my RP without doing anything (hence the getting booted out).  I'm already having two new people coming in, people who actually talked with me, checked their messages, and didn't end up making up a wizard then never responding to my PM replies.  Plus, there could have been a matter of the whole forum move.  Also, DDR seems to have given up on the forums, and thus his character will also need removal.  Tezkat's also on the list unless I hear something, otherwise the POWs are going to get their revenge.

Aridas

*kicks topher in the face for constantly posting one- or two-word meaningless posts all over the forum*

Manawolf

Now, how do I work a drow warlock into my group?  With catfolk hexblade croney!

topher chee

*laughs as aridas kicks him*

I know what you mean mana, thats what happened with netami and i, i think im going to have to make my website on me own now. :mowsad

Manawolf

Net's a little quick minded, though it seems like I'm always checking in on him when he's away.

topher chee

Manawolf

He felt an RP of his was moving too slowly, so he moved it to AIM, leaving some of us behind.

topher chee

oh yes, that was the one in which i was going to start off with tophers comic, but it seems ill have to tie that in in some freakish way, which is the reason i tried to start it again, because i didnt wanna screw anyone over

Manawolf

He's also a rather begrudging person to talk to.  Eventually he'll find a topic you don't like, then want to discuss it in its entirety.

topher chee

haha, either he is really hard to get a hold of, or he just doesnt wanna talk to me about the page  :mowtongue

Manawolf

He always seems to be away everytime I try to check with him.

topher chee

topher chee

Manawolf

I'll probably get this moved to the mines by the time this is over, so let's get to it.

A message to you broken records, not everything you do has to be gay/evil.  Not everything a person does is gay/evil.  Real homosexuals don't reach the level of quirness you've sunk to.  How about instead of feigning cuteness, grow a brain and actually CONTRIBUTE to a discussion!

I use to try translating everything I saw into the d20 system, but I stopped, and that actually required thinking to do it!

Amber Williams

My main gripe with most gay characters, is also a gripe I can apply to any character that has a deviation from the norm...in that the deviation becomes the sole focus of the character.  Being gay, transgendered, whatever is simply one aspect of what should be a multi-faceted character and personality...it should not be the sole focus.

Of course, I find this issue in almost any terms where sex or sexuality is a case.  Herms in particular I find to be extremely annoying most the time simply due to the overuse of "HAY GUYS! I GOT BOTH THINGS!" and ten paragraphs dedicated solely to mating habits or whatnot.

Then again, a lot of early mistakes in RPers is they are simply the base-instincts of what a person wants.  Usually something powerful, but misunderstood and with a deep secret past.  Oftentimes they have some great hidden power that will get revealed at a climax moment.   I guess they could be the equivalent of Mary-Sues. I dunno. I ramble.

topher chee

thats wierd, my post got shifted two posts up....hmmm....

Gabi

A great power revealed at climax moments? That can be taken the wrong way TOO easily. Especially given the content of the previous paragraphs of that post.

Wow... I never thought I'd see a SPAM thread turn into a discussion.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

topher chee

haha, it really wasnt spam at first, it was going to be a roleplay but was decided not to be.....then it just went from there