Started by topher chee, July 26, 2006, 05:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

can I have this moved to the mine.

thank you

topher chee

nada

Manawolf

OOC: you know we have an RP section to this forum, right?

topher chee

ooc: oi.....no ah crap, let me find it

Poofyspikes

Oh, for the love of... D-moon? Damaris? Mab? Do us a favor and move the thread.

Netami

Wow that's old stuff. Topher, remember we stopped this and took it to AIM with the other guys. No need to repost it here, except for people to maybe read it. It's not even a valid RP really, this is past events.

topher chee

oh well....darn.....ok then should i just delete it then?

Netami

topher chee

haha oh well, sonner or later itll disappear, but, is there anywhere where there is  a solid copy of everything?

Netami

You posted, what, the first two chapters and the start of chapter 3? I'll upload all of the other chapters and your race's bio and link it in case anyone wants to read, but this isn't really an RP so much as writing, sooo... wrong section times two. Just throw'er in the mine, I say.

topher chee

topher chee

Aridas

RJ

topher chee

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

yes oh yes i will, we should make this our permanent lil rant thing so we can b!tch at each other without worrying about going off topic

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

xHaZxMaTx

I'll start.

Land fills are such a bad idea! :evil  By covering up all the trash, it doesn't get exposed to the open air and doesn't decompose.  It just sits their.  You can dig up a newspaper 20 years later and it'd still be legible.