31/01/10 [DMFA #1084] - Asexual Abel

Started by LoneHowler, January 31, 2010, 02:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drayco84

If they drain the emotional energy, it depends on when they "hit". I've always felt that, for beings that absorb the energy from others, it's possible for them to leech off a little over a long period of time, until their victim reaches a climax.

<SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION! AND SQUIKY, DON'T FORGET SQUIKY!>I go into detail about my theories here: http://dragonoftwilight.net/HG-Demons.html.<END OF SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!>
Huh... Odd... I didn't actually describe the ACT of feeding... Possibly due to reating restrictions by my web-host...

Oh riiiight... Coulrophobia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulrophobia I'd say something witty, funny, and sarcastic, but NOTHING compares to this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jtAnp_ogo Animaniacs 4 Teh Win.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 04, 2010, 10:57:10 PM
Huh... Odd... I didn't actually describe the ACT of feeding... Possibly due to reating restrictions by my web-host...

I'll check the link later, but in DMFA it's not a voluntary act, it's more like the act of breathing.  People like Dan who believe they're some strange winged Being have it happen, unaware that it's even going on.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 04, 2010, 08:17:37 AM
All Magic has asked, is for people to post, without reasoning, what they believe  (or desire) Abel's sexuality to be.  Yes, this is a poll of sorts...

Simply... Asex.ual in the form of straight but uninsterested. Later, if he opens up to allow/admit relationships, straight.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Turnsky on February 04, 2010, 08:10:46 AM
all this talk about the sexual orientation/preference of a fictional character.... i shouldn't be surprised, after all.. i mean this IS the Internet...

but...

Ye Gods.. :erk

I agree, I don't really care and I don't see the point of debating this.

Anri

We debate because it's FUN! Sure, it's a fictional character, but why not give into fantasy every now and then?

AmigaDragon

What, furries (closet, marginal, moderate or all-out) give in to fantasy? NEVER!!! :spidey :batman :starwars :link
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

skybluegill

Quote from: Kesh on January 31, 2010, 06:56:58 PM
Quote from: Feather Dancer on January 31, 2010, 05:53:14 AM
Quote from: Bjalf on January 31, 2010, 05:46:41 AM
Quote from: Feather Dancer on January 31, 2010, 05:34:37 AM
Just argh. Tho is nice even in fiction form someone knows how I feel even if I'm considered wierd for shirtless blokes doing bugger all for me or girls. Abel went up a few points for me, maybe I should use this as my response too.

Nooo, you just havent met the right one yet. You just wait and see, I'm going to set you up with a friend of mine ... No, no, no need to thank me ...

:B

Noooo. My dad asks EVERYTIME I call him if I have a boyfriend/girlfriend which I always say no, not interested. One of these days he'll try and blind date it which scares me D: Abel is safe from that sorda thing happening though, lucky swine. Tho suppose I'm proof that it is a very believable possibility of just going "Eh" at both genders :)

That's parent-speak for "I want a grandchild." Next time he asks, tell him to adopt.   >:3

IDE/THEORY: There will be a short story arc where Aniz tries to coerce Abel to reproduce for the sake of their clan. Failing that, he tries to coerce (insert pairing of your choice) to seduce Abel.

Anker Steadfast

Maybe someone from the Nact'Larn clan might persuade someone like Abel.
Apart from that, I think he'll be able to resist any charms thrown his way.

I reckon they would consider it a challenge too.

If nothing else, then to make Abel pick up dating, even if it's with someone his dad didn't approve of.
Perhaps especially if it's someone Aniz doesn't approve of .. I don't think most cubi are that fond of Aniz.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.