Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Cogidubnus, January 25, 2010, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Announcement to players:

Your absent-minded DM forgot to get his computer's static ip and port-forward set up all week, so I'll be trying to do that tomorrow morning. Even whether I do or don't, however, it's not likely we'll have a "real" session, it will be more updating and organizing, and if in-character, character spending a few days or a week on R&R as we couldn't finish the updating the last two weeks with my computer troubles. So sorry if any of you are wanting to hurry on to the next adventure, hopefully we'll start that next week :<

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 29, 2011, 01:03:17 AM
Announcement to players:

Your absent-minded DM forgot to get his computer's static ip and port-forward set up all week, so I'll be trying to do that tomorrow morning. Even whether I do or don't, however, it's not likely we'll have a "real" session, it will be more updating and organizing, and if in-character, character spending a few days or a week on R&R as we couldn't finish the updating the last two weeks with my computer troubles. So sorry if any of you are wanting to hurry on to the next adventure, hopefully we'll start that next week :<

I do not know if or when I can join the group in the IRC. If I can make it, it will be early evening (Mountain Time) before I can. Horl will just do things to maintain his skills... and take some time at the archery range. >.>
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

right... i'll just be sleeping then since i have to wait up for an appliance delivery
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Announcement to players: We should be good for a game tomorrow. Let's see what happens :U

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 04, 2011, 10:13:53 PM
Announcement to players: We should be good for a game tomorrow. Let's see what happens :U

I am in Longmont, Colorado with my Cousins, now. It is unlikely I will be able to participate today. I may have time to pop in and see what's going on, but not play. If I do , I shall.

Sorry, Gays and Gal.....

edit: Horl can be auto-piloted or absent from the events today.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Whups, forgot to do this earlier.

Announcement to my players:

Some bad news. There may not be a session at all tomorrow, I got hit with a bunch of schoolwork. If there -is- a session, it will be late, and it will be short, but I'll see if I can get something together. We'll see what happens.

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 12, 2011, 02:31:15 AM
Whups, forgot to do this earlier.

Announcement to my players:

Some bad news. There may not be a session at all tomorrow, I got hit with a bunch of schoolwork. If there -is- a session, it will be late, and it will be short, but I'll see if I can get something together. We'll see what happens.

I will check in when it is time. School has to take priority, this is understood.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Andromeda

Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Andromeda

May be here the 25th, just not the 19th.
Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal.

techmaster-glitch

Not gonna be here for this game? Ah, dang :<

CRAP! Forgot to announe that yes, game is on tomorrow...

Meany

To Whom It May Concern.

I have myself a little game going on Friday evenings.  We start at 6:30 pm CST/GMT-6.  I use a combination of d20 Modern/Future/Urban Arcana, appended to the DMFA d20 add-on.  [Which is in the process of moving to the Wiku-wiki, but can be found here.  Note; some templates are in the process of revision, if you create a character with a template that is later revised, you may elect to alter your character to that template or keep the old template.

Campaign Description:  One hundred and ninety years after the events of DMFA canon, a city thrives.  Olore'ril, capital city of Clan Une'jysune has become a sanctuary for every Cubi clan depleted of members, or dying species.  Une'jysune himself developed a revolutionary new method of magic which allowed him to preform tasks which should have been only possible by those thousands of years older, one of these was field a fertility treatment guaranteed to produce a viable embryo.  The Adventurer's Guild is naturally very large and powerful in the city to protect it from those who wish to see the hope it brings destroyed.  A group of concerned persons have begun their own adventure to uncover a plot which has attempted to claim their lives twice.

Present players:
Ghostwish
-St. Zanfib Black (Telepath Adult Film star)(Being)
-Harvy Weepun Gai (Strong Adventurer, allowed due to lack of tank)(Being)
techmaster-glitch
-Traxen (Engineer Salvager)(Being)
Techcubi
-Zerus Goldwing (Private Investigator)(Angel)

Slots open for three new players!  ECL is 9.

VAE

Speaking of this, owl, am thinking of having you and Ghostwish fight a duel in order to break the clash that prevents my game from happening.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

techmaster-glitch

Announcement to players; game should be on at normal time tomorrow. Let's see how this goes...

techmaster-glitch

Oops! Forgot to announce this time. yes, a game -should- be on today, if anyone gets this!

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on March 05, 2011, 11:04:46 AM
Oops! Forgot to announce this time. yes, a game -should- be on today, if anyone gets this!

Got it. Might be a little late showing up, but if so I doubt be much.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Announcement to players:

Game on tomorrow! We will want to start as early as possible though, Andromeda may have to leave early (and then we'll end the session, this next part is going to be very dialogue-heavy)

Techcubi

So, are there any openings in any of the current campaigns?

techmaster-glitch

Forgot announcememnt again. To my playsers; yes, we should be having a game going on today, as long as everyone shows up.

techmaster-glitch

Reminder for this week; there is -no- game tomorrow, as we will be missing several players. We should pick up next week, however.

techmaster-glitch

Whups, seems we aren't picking up this week, either. And no, it's no an April Fools joke.

e_voyager

thanks for the heads up. i'll sleep in today.

techmaster-glitch

To my players;

Sorry, game's gotta be delayed yet another week. This time, it's my RL. Got a load of work to do. We'll pick up next week (hopefully) with Brady/Horl's exit.

e_voyager

understood no hard feelings. it just means i don't have to set my alarm today besides i have some over due cooking to do.

techmaster-glitch

Late announcement to players;

Yes, there is a game tomorrow! Usual time, usual place! Let's get this show back on the road!

bradypodidae

Just a quick shout-out to offer many thanks to techmaster-glitch for introducing me to the world of Dungeons and Dragons. Also a big thanks to Andromeda, e_voyager, Meany, and Ghostwish for having the patience to drag me along.

I wish you all many happy hours of gaming!

Horlamin (Horl) Armorsmith, that noob Half-Orc guy.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

thanks and you will be missed

techmaster-glitch

Late Accouncement to Players:

Many apologies, but I'm going to have to cancel today's game :< I'm just not ready, and there's some other things I've been...well...putting off that I really shouldn't have been :/ It is all my fault for this, and I am very sorry. However, we should be picking up next week! (and we -might- even have a new player...)

Techcubi

So, would anyone be interested in a Star Wars Campaign?

Ghostwish

I would, but I doubt I would have time for it.