1/3/2010-1/24/2010 strips

Started by AmigaDragon, January 24, 2010, 02:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Have we changed away from color strips to this sketch style (with pointier ears) now or are these just fillers til we get back to the main story? I'm not sure they do or don't fit the story we had been following previously in color.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

The latter.

I'm pretty sure Jig mentioned this in the blog.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

These are all "Guest Strips", although the sketchier-looking ones are actually from an early prototype I made for Dragon*Con 2006 called "Jigsaw's Puzzle".

Y'all are seeing this because of the folks that promised they were gonna send me guest strips, only one actually sent them early enough that I could count on 'em, and then two more folks sent theirs, though not with enough time to spare that I could've anticipated their arrival. (Hell, one of them only JUST sent theirs around the same time as this week's update!)

But hey, nuts to it, I could use the extra time to compensate for having to spend all of last week (and possibly this week too) applying to grad school instead, and really, anything that helps me cover the time period between now and the MomoCon / FWA double header is appreciated.

• Yes, we will get back to proper pages soon. I've already got the start of the next adventure in the buffer, even.
  • No, these bonus pages aren't really canon or anything. Daisy has a freaking tail, FFS.
  • The story proper will  kick back in on February 14, 2010, barring the arrival of any more guest strips.

I'm not expecting any more guest strips, but I won't turn them down either... well, so long as I still have good pages showing come convention time. Really, any more strips at this point would just delay when I can start advertising on FA again...