22/01/10 [DMFA #1080] - Another gutter dwelling mind

Started by MT Hazard, January 22, 2010, 02:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Like her brother I guess, hot for the Ti'Fiona family.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Jasonrevall

Well they do say there is no such thing as a stupid question. What makes this so funny to me is I know someone who would ask that question if someone responded the way Abel did XD.

**EDIT** Oh great, i took a nap and guess what nightmare I had? I saw Dan and Alexi kissing on a date. THANKS ALOT AMBER!!! flarbeldy garble!
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Corgatha Taldorthar

In her defense, it probably would have been more clear had Abel said that they were both out on dates.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Anker Steadfast

Ambers mind moves in strange rectangular circles.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on January 22, 2010, 03:16:13 PM

In her defense, it probably would have been more clear had Abel said that they were both out on dates.

Yes, but this way we get to find out (with minimal property damage... so far) that there are indeed things that will make Wildy do the  :erk face.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

senrath

Well, incest is relative, after all :)

And yeah, Abel's phrasing of that was a little awkward.

MT Hazard

I did wonder how long it would be before someone mentioned that and provided the link.

Jasonrevall

Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

ooklah

<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

MT Hazard

I've just noticed the leaves look like horns in the third panel...

Les

I wonder how Wildy will take the news that Dan is seeing other female-shaped sources of gratuitous maiming?  He wears Wildy San's brand, she's the only one so far who we know for sure isn't traumatized by Dan when he's 'full frontal', I must admit to being all aboard the Wildy/Dan ship.   ;)
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Arapaima

I don't think the "thanks" are going to end well.
Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

tiggertoo

Quote from: Arapaima on January 22, 2010, 05:31:21 PM

Probably not, but I guess it all depends on how much she enjoys junk food. Plus she seems to have had a pretty good adventure along the way back.

I can't really blame Wildy for her leap into the dark there -- what with Abel's phrasing and the fact that neither Dan nor Alexsi seem to have been on a date in a long time....well, I can see how the confusion might arise. Also, I don't think Wildy knows about the Ducky+Alexsi attraction, and I don't think she knows about Matilda and Dan at all. She's got a bit of catching up to do.

e_voyager

at least this means willy has some things that are on her taboo list other then intentionally doing what ever she did to jyrras i'm still not sure what it was that upset him so much other then  that Shoire  AI seen
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Eon

Aww, poor Wildy. But that's what happens when you're out of the loop for a few months (although, it's probably only days in comic time).

Attic Rat

Wildy comes back, and everything is subtly different... Is she REALLY back home..?
Of course she is, but it'd be fun if she wasn't quite sure about that.

Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

SquirrelWizard

Hey, this should give her some ideas for her next book.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Shachza

Quote from: SquirrelWizard on January 23, 2010, 12:57:47 AM
Hey, this should give her some ideas for her next book.

You mean a romance twist a la Star Wars?
            <-- #1 that is!

Fex

AmigaDragon

Quote from: senrath on January 22, 2010, 04:05:15 PM

...you might be a redneck.

Quote from: Eon on January 22, 2010, 10:34:39 PM
Aww, poor Wildy. But that's what happens when you're out of the loop for a few months (although, it's probably only days in comic time).

This implies that she was gone little more than a week.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Dagardo

I look at that first panel and can't help but think Wildy is groping herself...

iceick

Quote from: Dagardo on January 23, 2010, 03:45:32 AM
I look at that first panel and can't help but think Wildy is groping herself...

You're right it does look like she's feeling herself up. Too bad Abel's not interested, that could be fun.

Quote from: Arapaima on January 22, 2010, 05:31:21 PM

I think after his date, Dan might want to hide out at SAIA... err I mean take his monthly class.

Bjalf

Quote from: iceick on January 23, 2010, 03:56:03 AM
I think after his date, Dan might want to hide out at SAIA... err I mean take his monthly class.

Good point. Between Wildy's "thanks" and Alexsi's "gratitude" over Dan's protective instincts, I feel that there's a SAIA arc coming up soon. Anyone else teed off at Dan at this point?

A. Lurker

Quote from: Bjalf on January 23, 2010, 06:40:41 AM

Good point. Between Wildy's "thanks" and Alexsi's "gratitude" over Dan's protective instincts, I feel that there's a SAIA arc coming up soon. Anyone else teed off at Dan at this point?

Well, one Aliph Soulstealer is still at large...

e_voyager

nah dan likes adventure. and he's a survivor. he';s made it this fare in like and as fra as i can tell life has been trying to kill him since he was about ten and hit himself in the face with a rock showing off for wily.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Bjalf

Quote from: A. Lurker on January 23, 2010, 06:47:17 AM
Quote from: Bjalf on January 23, 2010, 06:40:41 AM

Well, one Aliph Soulstealer is still at large...

Ooh, and Kria ought to be somewhat miffed at Dan's rampant dating with girls that are obviously not Lorenda.

And Dan's supposed to return to SAIA once a year anyway. How long has it been now since strip 592?

Caswin

Quote from: e_voyager on January 22, 2010, 08:42:04 PM
at least this means willy has some things that are on her taboo list other then intentionally doing what ever she did to jyrras i'm still not sure what it was that upset him so much other then  that Shoire  AI seen
Wasn't that enough?

Wait a minute... is Wildy bringing Shaman back?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Madd the Sane

Well, they're only half-siblings. Their children wouldn't be too messed up :B
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

inuhanyo

Quote from: Madd the Sane on January 23, 2010, 11:09:03 AM
Well, they're only half-siblings. Their children wouldn't be too messed up :B

But they grew up as siblings, so the Westermarck Effect is in full force.