01/02/10 [PF #95] Happy New Year!

Started by ChaosMageX, January 02, 2010, 09:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

This is a nice New Years Day filler.  

Hang on, where's Joshua?  Was he not invited?

And what about Kirian?  Or would the little warp-aci have eaten all the refreshments?

Also, why aren't R-mac and/or Farlane in the far background?  Are they too minor to be included?

Well, despite missing some of the cast, I like how you have the all the artists on the right doing some sort of dance. 

Someday, I hope to be among the artists of Project Future.

//rant
However, that may be a tad difficult, considering that I don't really have a fursona, since I can't decide on my base species.
It's always been a tie between domestic cat, horse, auroc bull, lynx, wolf, hawk, and a few other I don't readily recall.
And I've never been able to find any personality tests that could help narrow it down.
Unfortunately, even if I did find one, personality tests have never been very accurate for me, as I always end up tying between two categories, or getting one and then going back and altering my answers on some of the indeterminate questions to get the other.
//endrant

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on January 02, 2010, 09:03:43 PM
Hang on, where's Joshua?  Was he not invited?
Strictly he's still in his cell  :<

QuoteAnd what about Kirian?  Or would the little warp-aci have eaten all the refreshments?
Also, why aren't R-mac and/or Farlane in the far background?  Are they too minor to be included?

Kirian I guess we forgot.  Mac wouldn't show because he's too short (we did discuss that, and Josh).  Farlane I didn't ask about because he's a bit too big anyway.

QuoteSomeday, I hope to be among the artists of Project Future.
Keep at it.  You're not so far behind Ren.  I would be interested to see what happens if you ink some of your pencilwork (be sure to scan it first, just in case!)

QuoteHowever, that may be a tad difficult, considering that I don't really have a fursona, since I can't decide on my base species.
It's always been a tie between domestic cat, horse, auroc bull, lynx, wolf, hawk, and a few other I don't readily recall.
If you don't have a firm, solid favourite, try to pick one that's uncommonly used.  Wolves are common as muck, though I actually went for one because there weren't many in DMFA  :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Chakat Blackspots

Yeah, like what TapeWolf said, figure out what your most favorite animal is and pick that as your fursona.  What I did when I started three years ago was I originally chose a Husky/Wolf mix because I like both, but within the last 6 months decided to just have it as a Gray Wolf instead, especially since I've had an interest in Wolves since at least 1989 when I heard about them reintroducing wolves back into Yellowstone.

Tapewolf

Fingers crossed, we're aiming to update tonight, but no promises (Orthodox Christmas and all)

Sofox

So it'll update sometime in the future?

Okay tell me, has that joke been used before?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sofox on January 08, 2010, 10:40:17 AM
So it'll update sometime in the future?
Okay tell me, has that joke been used before?

I'm not sure....

Anyway, I have the lineart and I'm starting to colour it.  I might be able to finish it tonight but I can't make any promises.

Tapewolf

I'm going to have to call it a night.  I'm tired and frustrated because I can't draw a tent properly, so we should be updating sometime tomorrow (apart from the tent and the fact that I haven't yet done the shading and blending, it's all looking good).

AmigaDragon

Quote from: ChaosMageX on January 02, 2010, 09:03:43 PM
//rant
However, that may be a tad difficult, considering that I don't really have a fursona, since I can't decide on my base species.
//endrant

I fall close to that category, I haven't found the impetus to put much effort into locking down a fursona (beyond dragon generically), or more particularly the details (color, size, abilities, etc.)
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Okay, enjoy it.  I hope it was worth the delay.

EDIT:
For those who know their synchrotron design, the beam injector is now the right way around.