JAVGW - D&D Cast - Rescuing Tomos's brothers behind!

Started by Balade, December 31, 2009, 07:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balade

Alright! So we finally found out where Tomos's children are, his brother Brevel snatched them in order to make sure Tomos brought him the map he wanted! So now in order to save his children and wife we have to help Brevel find a dragon's treasure horde and get back in one piece! Rest assured, if the dragon doesn't kill Tomos and Brevel, Audine probably will!

http://www.justin.tv/balade

Our brand new D&D page is also up containing some information about the players characters as well as the recordings from monday evening! get them all at:
http://www.javgw.com/dnd/index.php

Who knows, if things go well we might do this again sometime! =) Come join in the fun and let's all ring in the new year to the sounds of epic battles and horrible in character bickering!

Attic Rat

Well, I can hear ya talkin' an' I can see the chat text on the right side of the screen... But that's all I can see...
No images but a fixed black-and-white line-drawing image of some sword-bearing medieval  guy with two guards. With a little red dot and the word "Live".

Well, whatever... Happy New Year and all like that there.

Posted this 31st day of the Year Of Our Lord 2009, at the hour of even plus 40 minutes.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Balade

We're not larping, We're casting a game that's dealt in dice rolls and dialogue.

Lucheek

Great. Accidentally clicked off the page and now I can't get the chat to load.

Techcubi

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Techcubi on January 01, 2010, 02:04:05 AM
Shouldn't this be in half-moon theatre?
(I think you mean the Tower of Fiends, but yeah....)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 01, 2010, 02:04:50 AM
Quote from: Techcubi on January 01, 2010, 02:04:05 AM
Shouldn't this be in half-moon theatre?
(I think you mean the Tower of Fiends, but yeah....)

Nope. The Tower of Fiends is for Casts _after_ they are not the currently live one. So that we don't have fifty cast threads filling out the main forum.

Speaking of, I should go collect all those and move them...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hrm. Listening to the last cast, "There's a bunch of girls, but none are hittable"... pregnant does not make unhittable. If anything, the reverse, in my experience...

My wife was certainly attractive while pregnant.

Joe3210

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2010, 10:28:19 AM
Hrm. Listening to the last cast, "There's a bunch of girls, but none are hittable"... pregnant does not make unhittable. If anything, the reverse, in my experience...

Sometimes, some things are best left unsaid. :erk
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Lucheek

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2010, 10:28:19 AM

...I'm glad this was after I got off for the night.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Joe3210 on January 01, 2010, 01:21:00 PM

And yet, it's so wrong, it's right. ;-]

Quote from: Lucheek on January 01, 2010, 01:34:26 PM

Hur hur hur.

Oh, wait. You didn't mean it that way? (also, I was listening to the previous gaming cast...)

Balade

we're sick of this island, we probably haven't had a bath since we left the mainland, and now we have to deal with dried saltwater on us? Good lord these poor earth elementals don't stand a chance XD well looks like we didn't make it off the island like we had hoped, but we should be getting close to putting an end to this horrible horrible adventure soon! Chances are we'll cast the last part of this adventure on saturday though it'll be at out regular 4-5 hour duration instead of 10+ From where we'll see where we stand as far as planning future events =)

We'll be losing Banyon and Basil for good, as well as our NPC cleric Aspasia. Mason and Jordan will be unable to play for an unspecific duration of time, So we'll see where this leaves our group, as far as I can see so far that means the only characters still going will be Audine, Helli, and Yuki.

Lucheek

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2010, 02:40:08 PM
Quote from: Joe3210 on January 01, 2010, 01:21:00 PM

And yet, it's so wrong, it's right. ;-]

Quote from: Lucheek on January 01, 2010, 01:34:26 PM

Hur hur hur.

Oh, wait. You didn't mean it that way? (also, I was listening to the previous gaming cast...)

Oh cripes. xD I should really check all my posts for innuendos before I pst them up.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Lucheek on January 01, 2010, 03:34:24 PM
Oh cripes. xD I should really check all my posts for innuendos before I pst them up.

Yeah, you really psted that one up. ;-]

Quote from: Balade on January 01, 2010, 03:30:43 PM
We'll be losing Banyon and Basil for good, as well as our NPC cleric Aspasia. Mason and Jordan will be unable to play for an unspecific duration of time, So we'll see where this leaves our group, as far as I can see so far that means the only characters still going will be Audine, Helli, and Yuki.

Ah, the end of an era. When I left, you were ending by finding a kraken. And Mason was being diplomatic: "That's not a knife, this is a knife..." ;-]

So my expected ending, when I eventually catch up (if I do), is that you're all spread all over the walls. ;-]

Should be entertaining.