Hero-RP! (Become ANYONE you want!!!)

Started by CutMan, July 23, 2006, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutMan

OOC: I'd say it was taller than he is based on your avatar.

CutMan's mind went working fast. He processed the chances of hitting the enemy or his friend, and with a new creature designed to destroy them, his calculations had to be exact. He saw as Night Eyes slipped into the shadows, ready to grab Kio.
"Night Vision- on!" he said to himself, as his vision became that of a neon green. He could see Night Eyes perfectly in the dark, but a direct attack would give him time to move out of the way.
"Time to cut him down to size!" he said, positioning the crosshairs of his Cut Cannon on a nearby lantern. With quick calculations, he fired one blade, watching it bounce off of the irregular angle of the lantern and seeing it head in Night Eyes' direction. The only question now: Would Night Eyes notice in time?

e_voyager

e thinks 'night vision' cutty's really advanced. "infrared"  e's vision changes also as he looks  at things through his filter. " I don't care how it's pronounced on this planet but I'll tell you this. You won't get him without a fight." He searcher for cut-mans radio frequency to tell him his ideal but failing in that he speaks in a low voice that  robot sensors should have not problem picking up. "one of us has to fight that undead beast the other needs to protect you ally Kio was it?  you pick as I'm good either way" but even while this talk is going on e is not wasting his time as his buster nears full charge
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

nighteyes allows nothing to go unnoticed. experenced as he is he knew whare it was comeing from even before he heard it bounce of the lanturn. a quick uppercut with his staff knocked the projectile down. "you damned bots and your night vision........roots of the dross!" as he said this roots burst up from the ground slimey and black and wrapped around the bots. "you see friends the dross hungers for metal... it will decompose you to necrogen for the nim to feed off of. tootles!" nighteyes went back to his dodgeing and distracting tactics. "its only a matter of time..." he thought "then i can keep my promise to kruger."

ooc: he left your arms free hopeing to use your time trying to blast him from a distance.

e_voyager

"metal you say? is it only metal" asked  e as her fires at the monster known as Kruger. he does not dray robotize the roots but that doesn't mean that can derototize himself and what about cut man? what that could be it. that could be a better way. " cut man your blades can cut anything what about theses roots?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

kruger swung his heavy arm at the one adressing him "you shut up! youre the only two things standing in my way! i will live again!"
"HAH heros do you see now?! i have created the perfect warrior! focused, sentient, with only one goal that he's willing to KILL for!"
"maybe i can make it before their blasters do!" night eyes thought "then i can get back to my lair!"                                nighteyes made a mad dash for kio. he was right... he was able to get to kio before thay were able to register  the danger but he was doubtful of getting away. slingin kio over his sholder he kept running...

CutMan

"Hah! Do you think I'm unaware of that?" CutMan said to E, keeping one of his blades at the end of his Cut Cannon.

*SLASH!*

And with that, he was free. At the same time, he chucked his Rolling Cutter from the top of his head at the beast, hoping to strike it. Without even looking to see if it did, CutMan's powerful robotic legs took him to the very roof Night Eyes was standing on.
"If you're so powerful, why leave? You have a new threat to worry about, you unholy cretin!" CutMan stood in front of Night Eyes, making sure to keep his eyes glued to him. At the same time, he listened to hear if his powerful Rolling Cutter struck the beast known as Kruger....

e_voyager

Freed E dash jumps back out the Krugur's reach fires his charged shot as Krugur's weapon hand with uncanny accuracy. "okay Krugur lets dance"

Kio

Kio was being taken away without any of his comrades noticing.

lucas marcone

nighteyes looked around to find that his plan while nearly paying off turned out to be a major flop. "fine you win this round but mark my words one day you will leave your friend alone and on that day he is MINE!" nighteyes flung kio off his shoulder wich inturn hit cutman allowing the rat shaman(nezumi) to get to his creation and escape.

e_voyager

e having jus switche to rollin cutter watches as the undead Krugur and his master make ther escape. he dashe towards cut man and the cat man kio "...cat man? i've bee a wily bt far to long" he says ad he stops by the pair. "cut man do you have any mediecal itmes for fleshies? "

CutMan

CutMan gets up, sad to hear that his Rolling Cutter missed. Without turning around, he caught the flinging blade from behind and attatched it back onto his head.

"Listen, all we can do now is take him to the Church. In this dimension, the Church heals all," he said, picking up Kio with his robotic strength. "C'mon," he motioned with his head for E to follow him into the Church.

Once inside, he layed Kio in front of the Priest. "My my...what a battle! I saw the whole thing from within the Church....luckily, such an unholy creature cannot enter this place. Here, let me heal your friend. Rest for a while," he said. In almost no time at all, all small dents and scrapes were off of CutMan. He looked to his comrades, especially Kio, to see if the same had been true for them as well...

e_voyager

e nods though his body damage was low his entry into this world building of a spare body had drain his special weapon energy and he inspets his energy reading the are all  reading almost Full. seems good. " you seem well verse in the ways of this worlds cut man. are you a  traveler in a copied body like my self?"

E dislikes the fact that magic based worlds tend to disrupts his mechanical forms and that the rules are sometimes counter intuitive.still they did have their perks. as he checks his GPS he nods satisfied. he touche his bod and his engulfed in nearly white grey light emerging as a flesh and blood human in not quite normal clothers he smiles at least his derobotizser still worked.

CutMan

"What are you talking about, Forte? You've DONE this before?" CutMan questioned, still unaware that what he was talking to wasn't the REAL Forte.

e_voyager

e walks into cut mans view stretch and nods. "over 30 times during the past decade. i've only had this body 3 years though." as he stretches cut man sees that his armor is now some kind of light weight but sturdy cloth. that his body is more flexibility then a normal wily bot. and that he has a belt that seems to be flashing? the flashing stops after a moment and goes green. the fades away

"when i was in that world. the world i know you form, the one who built this body... i think it was wily?  scanned me in my natural form as i was watching him." e smiles sitting down " then he decide to use the reading to build a power souse for his new robot. he was showing  it off to forte when i saw it. first. it was far form finished but he kept referring  to my energy calling it zero point energy for some reason. he thought it's potentially was limitless he even tried to capture me once but i stole a spare body and escaped after blowing up his home." 

e looked around. it was getting late the but sun still looked like noon
"i know i should not be happy and all but he survived the explosion and all. about 130 later i ran into zero again. it was 130 year for them but not me as i had switched worlds several times and  for me it was only around 8 months. they helped me upgrade my armor and energy system. i even helped them stop some guy named sigma and all. on this one world i copied some Tech and build this belt. odd thing though on that world humans were rare. and some hedgehog name Maurice had power like you would not believe he was very fast. We are talking speed of sound ad beyond fast. He was strong enough in some modes to defeat me. but, i'm rambling. tell me about you if you will."

Kio

"Wow that was agreat story," Kio says getting up eith all of his wounds healed, especially the bump on his head from when he got hit there,

lucas marcone

though noghteyes had healed kruger he still walked with a sort of lumbering limp. "that was a dissapointment." nighteyes said passingly to his creation "ill have to call on the black lotus guild. hopefully the flame shindara carried around for me is still smouldering..."
"huh boss i dont understand...."
"its a term meaning i hope she still has a crush on me. i used to bend that girl like putty...for a while she was like the queen of england.....she gave the orders and looked pretty... while i ruled the guild. kind of funny really.."
kruger and his boss walked back to the lair.

in the lair

"boss youre going to keep your promise right?"
"kruger i wouldnt be so cruel as to keep a sentient being in a rotting corpse"
"then why are you so evil?"
" its the money kruger" nighteyes stood from a sitting position on his lab table. " we nezumi live fairly impoverished lives. we yern to make our lives better. no one will hire us because we are rat people and thay think us untrust worthy. so we have to steal it.....and i know those bots will just get in my way. i hate to hurt people but i do what i MUST!" nighteyes walked to the sineing pool. he leaned over it and spoke an incantation and on the other end appeared a rat ninja.

ooc: cliffhanger OMG heheheheheheh

CutMan

"Hmmmm...so you're not Forte. Heh. That makes everything better. I hated that guy. I defeated him rather easily, but he wouldn't admit it or accept any of my challenges afterwards claiming he's too busy to waste time with me when he could have a real challenge and go after MegaMan. It also seems you come from a different time frame. Wily is still alive and well last time I checked. And no....I'm not an interdimensional traveler like you. In all honesty, I can't remember how I got here. I just woke up and was here....," CutMan said, taking in all of the information he was just told. He looked at Kio. "Glad to see you're doing better. I think we should stay here for the night. As long as we stay in here, nothing in this realm can harm us. And our last night was almost our destruction."
"So you guys are REALLY going through with it? You're going to fight Dracula and his vile forces?" the Priest asked.
"At this point, I don't really have a choice. I wanna get back home, and if killing this guy will solve everyone's problem and get everything back to normal, maybe I'll somehow transport to my own dimension. Aside from that, I'd like to see how being the good guy feels for once," CutMan said, clenching his fist.

e_voyager

e shrugged . it didn't matter to him one way or the other what had happened between cut man and the real forte in the past as long as it did not effect him in the here and now. "do you remember the king incident?"

lucas marcone

"nighteyes is that you!?" shindara said with a little excitement but mostly surprise.
"yes and i need your ninjas." nighteyes said with a serious tone.
"what do we get out of it?" shindara said with the same tone apparently it was the tone of buisness among the nezumi.
for your ninjas success i offer all that is worth selling in the reality."
"reality?" sindara said surprised
"yes. and your ninjas and or yourself will need transportation wich i can provide"
"you have a deal!" shindara said "and nighteyes.....you know we have unfinished buisness when i get there dont you baby?
at that point nighteyes shot up straight and walked over to his omni-portal. he then said an incantation and shinara and fifty of her top ninjas were standing in his lair.
"NIGHTEYES" shindara called as she ran headlong at him arms out streached. she then prompthly hit a force field.

ooc: this is what she looks like

e_voyager

while waiting on cut man to review him memory banks how ever many terabytes it may be he waves to Kio. "Welcome back to the land of the waking thou i thing we should all enter rest mode sooner or later. my internal chronometEr er make that time seance now tells me that we're let a good portion of the day pass and night will fall any time now"

e looks at his hand again flexing his fingers and watching the muscles/ bone interplay. it still felt strange to be flesh and blood again after being a robot for the past few years. his belt was charges and ready to change him back in an instan if need be but still. he wonders is any of his powers form training worked in this world but her was not the place to try them and this was not the time.

CutMan

"King Incident?" CutMan questioned. "You must be WAY ahead of time. Nothing like that has happened in my time yet. I guess I'll keep an eye out for it when I get back home," he shrugged.

lucas marcone

as nighteyes was hammering out details a demon appears in the room. its wretched eyes dart about nervously. " master dracula wishes to inform you that since you are trying to destroy his toys that he will kill you."
shindaris ninjas raised arms. and a random ninja shouted "LETS SEE YOU TRY!"
just then the demon glowed red and darted at nighteyes. then with a loud squishy sound and a hard thunk the demons head was impaled with naki's staff. naki was shindari's second in command.
"if deacula is going to kill you he'll have to kill us all first!" shindari said firmly. and in a second all her ninjas were nothing more than mear blood spots on the wall and an ominous voice rung out.
"fine, it looks like you two are now my toys as well. if you can kill me ill make it so all my minions are yours to control and all my valueables and the castle its self is yours."
then nighteyes knew what must be done. with a hand signel he kruger and shindari were off headed to the church.
"lets just hope theres no sour blood from when we tried to kidnap their friend eh boss?" kruger said
"for all our sakes i hope not kruger i definitely hope not." nighteyes said.

e_voyager

"time travel is an annoying side effect oh my kind of travel." e looked away remembering the power battle that took place before the king incident. cut man had fought well and developed a method for temporarily cutting through reality but that very power had led to his downfall. he had been in the process of being rebuilt. "remember this cut man. wily doesn't trust any of his bot. not fully at least."

CutMan

"Nah, you haven't spent enough time with the goof. There are those who would die for him without question. Those few are the primary bots he trusts. Maybe at a later stage in time he'll get that way, but from when I left, he wasn't ALL that much out his mind."

(OOC: lucas marcone, I'd keep those characters away from the Church if I were you. As far as I'm concerned, they're all UBER-evil, and entering such a Holy place would probably make them combust into flames or something like that. Just a warning....I won't hesitate to make some odd event of Holiness occur....even if that means the appearance of a Belmont.)

e_voyager

e shakes his head. " i speak form the prospect of an outsider.  everyone of his bots have a built in weakness. even darkman Had one and I'm sure this body has one as well. other then spike pits i mean. did you every wonder why not mater how many upgrades you get gut's man can stop you? why you can stop elect man and what air man can stop quick man?"
e shakes his head and yarns "i hate fatigue but  i think i need to sleep soon. any way wily dose it in case you any of you or all of you decide to pull a blues. i think you called him proto man in your world. he does it because he's afraid of you of the potential for free will that you all have. that blues and my self have shown with our actions"

CutMan

"Oh, c'mon," CutMan said. "You think I'm unaware of the fact that I was originally built to be a lumberjack and help people? I know who made me. I AM Megaman's brother. In the numbered list, I read as #3. In all reality, Dr. Light is supposed to have 4 robots running about: Protoman, Rock, Roll, and me."

"But see, the boundry between good and bad is slim, and when everything is considered, being the bad guy pays off more. Who ever said crime doesn't pay was WRONG. How do you think Wily gets the money to make all of his contraptions- invest in the stock market? If you ALWAYS tell the truth and do things the right way, there will ALWAYS be people that take advantage of you. IT'S A FACT. Why limit yourself when you can do anything you please? That's why we're with Wily. We like power. Some of us just like the destruction of it all."

"Free will? We weren't PROGRAMMED to have a free will. The only two who seem to have that are Forte and Megaman. Protoman still follows orders, even though it may seem that he's a loner. As for your comment about Gutsman? I'm too fast for Gutsman already. If he can grab me, I may have a little difficulty, but I can slice cleanly through anything he can chuck at me. He's not the brightest of the robots either," CutMan explained. He obviously knew a lot more than he let on.

e_voyager

e shreed. good and evil didn't really matter to him either. "Programed for it ? yes you were as dr. right prosn all of his robots to beable to choose. wild may have overwriten most of your code but you still chose. you just now told me why you make your chosices but you still chose. that threates wilys and for gusn man his armor is so strong that it tals to you your plas to do serison damage. i've watched you train you know. also guts man may not be smart but what that matter id he brosn the entire butins down on you? he was built to surive things like that you weren't" he looks ou the window. "say do you want to be human for a while?"

lucas marcone

nighteyes looked at shindara as thay approached the church. "at the moment i think you may be the only one who may enter..."
"why is that?" kruger blurted out.
"because my undead friend she isnt undead or a necromancer. the churches on this plane seem to be very costic to those of use who havent exactly pleased god."
"dara.... go down there explain what happened. but stick to the shadows we dont want any blood spilt to night."
"right" as she said this shindara used a stelth "jutsu" and disappeared. silently she made her way to the church while kruger and nighteyes stayed in the shadows. shindara appeared at the window. haveing heard all that transpired that night she knew to remain hiddin while she spoke "you there metal man, she was adressing e, we need to talk.... if you and your friends promise not to hurt me ill reveil myself"

OOC: yeah wes at the church...but nighteyes is smarter than you give him credit for.

e_voyager

e turns startled by the voice. "Cut man can you tell where that voice is cooming from? i don't have my sencoer in this form and they aren't thron off any fighting enegery that i can recoinze." mettal man e thinks they mut be talking to cutman ore himself thou he was not made of metal at the moment that sould easily be fix as his hand dropped towards his belt.

lucas marcone

"easey there cowboy, im on a mission of peace. for you see in light of recent events we now have the same enemy."
shindara looked at e sitting there.
"all i ask is you listen to our situation if not ill take nighteyes and kruger and will storm the castle ourselves."