Imperion

Started by Tezkat, October 29, 2009, 05:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquirrelWizard

Thanks, will do.

quick question regarding the newbie questline.

I did the engineer tutorial, and the quest ended saying my next quest giver should get into contact with me shortly. As of yet there has been no contact, does anybody know generally how long it takes for the next person to pipe up and start barking demands?
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Tezkat

Hmm...

As far as I know, there aren't any new quests beyond the tutorial. I certainly haven't seen any yet...

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

SquirrelWizard

okay i'm just waiting on metal then. I'll have an embasy up soon

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: SquirrelWizard on December 21, 2009, 08:12:55 PM
okay i'm just waiting on metal then. I'll have an embasy up soon
Metal, you say? O:)

SquirrelWizard

yeah I blew about all my metal on upgrading my construction yard. Litterally I was at 0 metal after i was done. but 66% build time is worth it.

edit: embassy up in 14 minutes

edit2: thanks for the metal by the way.

techmaster-glitch

Hmm... just making sure, but you did get the 1,000 metal shipment I zapped your way, right?

SquirrelWizard

yeah I did thanks. just noticed the message.

edit: and done, I'm part of the alliance now.

techmaster-glitch

Hey llearch, it looks like you're getting slammed again by those league guys from before. How are you holding up?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leaving. Due in about 30 minutes.

Why?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

aww, you left the game? :mowsad

If I may ask, why did you decide to leave? And why didn't you say anything?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Because there was a muppet who felt that him having fun == everyone else having fun, and couldn't figure out that him being big enough to fuck over everyone else didn't give him the rights to do so.

So I purged the contents, salted the earth as much as I could, and removed everything on my way out, including destroying as much of his stuff as I possibly could.

I may pick up again somewhere else. I may not. The game takes up an awful lot of time, that could be better spent doing something else somewhere else.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

SquirrelWizard

heh I mined out an astroid and left it with 1 deut left on it... my neighbors are gonna be so happy...

edit: in further news I'm about half way to my next planet, how are ya'll doing?

techmaster-glitch

If it's an asteroid and not a comet, then no one's going to know. If you see an asteroid, it's "your" asteroid; you and only you can see it.

I've been fairly prosperous. Other than that, not much to say. I have noticed that another thugz member or two dropped off in the last month...this compounded with llearch himself leaving seems to pretty much nix any hope of a DMFA microalliance, which quite saddens me :mowsad

Tezkat

Yeah, we're all a bit disillusioned with the pointlessness of Imperion. :kittydepressed

Many people are moving to Gal6, which resets next week.
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

techmaster-glitch

In other news, I just broke into the top 4,000 players in the scoreboard, woot! :D

EDIT: In other news, new map: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6647/thugzimperionmap3.jpg The thugz seem to have concentrated in three distinct clusters, so is that a good thing/bad thing?

And something else I noticed: Holy cow, Deuce himself is in the top 300 players in the ranking!  :blink

techmaster-glitch

Whoo, I've just experienced my first raid. I sent a message to the guy telling him that I'm an active player, not inactive. If he persists, well...I've got backup plans.

SquirrelWizard

I just got my first expansion colony!

Its a frozen snowball!

techmaster-glitch

...Deuce left the league.

Why did Deuce leave the league? :dface

fisherman

You guys have been masked on our forums.  Feel free to message him on them, www.thugz.org.  I think he thought everyone else was inactive.