25/09/2009 [WITW #12] Misleading title

Started by Pagan, September 25, 2009, 11:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

I take question to that title choice. It began with a body falling out of a tree. It ends with teleportation. It would seem to me those are not extraordinarily similar. Then again, I am quite tired at this moment, so perhaps I'm missing something.

Here's hoping the Academy agrees with young Simeon.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Zedd

As I said before..There is always room for a edger young face in the place and heres hope that it goes well for him

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on September 25, 2009, 11:58:59 PM
I take question to that title choice. It began with a body falling out of a tree. It ends with teleportation. It would seem to me those are not extraordinarily similar. Then again, I am quite tired at this moment, so perhaps I'm missing something.
Yes, you are missing the source of it.  But if you can come up with a better title, I'm all ears.

**EDIT**

It's actually the last line from 'The White Queen' on the Queen II album.  I'll leave you to guess the artist  :rolleyes   It was the only thing that I could think of when trying to name the comic.  Seriously, if someone has a better idea, I'll certain consider it.

In other news, Ren is back and I have the lineart.  If I stay up until 2am I might just be able to do it, but more likely we're looking at a Sunday update for the main comic.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 26, 2009, 03:57:13 AM

Yes, you are missing the source of it.  But if you can come up with a better title, I'm all ears.

I'll drop, "Goodbye and hello, as always" in the suggestion box.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 26, 2009, 04:45:25 PM

Is that a "Chronicles of Amber" reference I see? :rolleyes

llearch n'n'daCorna

"I nodded. It was just one damned thing after another."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 27, 2009, 07:48:44 AM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 26, 2009, 04:45:25 PM

Is that a "Chronicles of Amber" reference I see? :rolleyes

No. Zelazny uses it in other works too :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Okay ladies and gentlemen, the road was long and hard and Ren's ISP went down again, but there is a new strip waiting.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E