And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you fooled me  :giggle You're just so nice!

e_voyager

cute but  am i in trouble now?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but no, you are safe for now I guess  :giggle

Lisky

Cute, but i forgot the safe word  :giggle

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you really can't stop can you?!?! Golly gee lets see here.. hrm... lets talk about.... Abel :D

shadowterm

Cute, but not as cute as Jyrras. :3
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you are forgetting about Deathbringer  :boogie

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but. . . let's just not go into how logically I approached the cuteness levels based on. . . things. Things that will not be repeated.

Cute, but. . . yeah, I'm not gonna go there either.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but now I am overtaken with the cuteness! XD

e_voyager

cute but i can't tell what kind of Cubi she is
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you'll find out soon enough  >:3

Draken

Cute, but I don't think we will anytime soon.  You seem to like to tease  :P
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Slowtini

e_voyager

Cute, but not serious enough. i'm not getting any younger you know

shadowterm

Cute, but way too old for me. :P
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but that hurt. it's not my fault

shadowterm

Cute, but it's always your fault if you're a robot. Upgrade man! Keep with the times!
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but i'm no robot i'm a life force that changes / builds new body as i explore. other wise i would have birthdays don't you think? (robot forms are still a fave though)

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I totally missed your birthday! T_T of all the days not to come online! Anyways, happy blated! *thumbs up*  :boogie

e_voyager

cute and is totality forgiven. i spent 9 hours at work that day anyway.

Lisky

Cute, but i just got back from work.... and my ears are ringing sooo loud  :P

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but what the heck sort of place do you work?  :erk

e_voyager

Sprocketsdance

e_voyager

Cute but doesn't realize my pants and survive several hits form a plasma torch and my boots let me double my jump high

Sprocketsdance

Cute but.. wait... NO! SO NOT CUTE! You can withsand against a plasma torch?! Drat.. I'll have to figure out another plan... >_>

Lisky

Cute, but is really desperate to get whatever is in E's pants  :P

e_voyager

Cute, but is now hired as my bodyguard