The ban game, v19

Started by Lisky, June 08, 2009, 10:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

I am the harbinger of your destruction. 
A great shadowy force which will destroy everything you are.
Your words are as hollow as your future...
Ren, you are banned

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

I cannot tell you how much
you will scream and wish to die
as my punishment washes over you
your pleasure will be a lie.

Stories of my strange power
have traveled across the land
My mind is sure and heart is true
for Basil you are banned!

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is found guilty on the charge of sixteen counts of murder and rhyming without due care and attention. She is sentenced to ban. Ban by fructifixion. >:[

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned by box pron.

This is for you, Bra-Pro.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

L is banned by an unrelated picture.

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for reminding me of how awesome Daryil is  :boogie and how very little he has been in the comic so far.. *sigh*

bradypodidae

Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen.
Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?
I frightened a little mouse under her chair.
Pussycat, pussycat, did the Queen demand?
That pussycat wuffnpuff should be banned

..and thanks bunches there, llearch  :U
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Ren Gaulen

Pro-Bra is banned because my hand appears to be on fire. :T

Lisky

Ren is banned for playing with WD-40 around open flames again

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned as I reach out and touch him.. with my Erupting Burning Fingeeeeer!!!

yakanaj

Ren is banned because I haven't been here in a long while and I said so.   :ipod

Lisky

yakanaj is banned for throwing a light-switch rave and not inviting The Cheat...

bradypodidae

Basilisk2150 is banned by the feared human-made black holes that some say will be created when they through throw the switch and crank up the LHC.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bra-Pro is banned because he should be thanking Amber for drawing the pic. A long time ago, now, even.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

L is banned because this thread is on the way to reaching critical mass, and will probably become one of those black holes Pro-Bra mentioned if he does not split it! :O

bradypodidae

Ren Gaulen is banned for creating a quandary: does llearch risk letting this thread reach a mass so great that it's own gravitational pull crushes it and creates a black hole, or does llearch split the thread, and we all know what happens when you dabble in fission...
:explosion

:goamber

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Angel

For a very long ban that made me laugh, PB is banned with the Knife-Wrench.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

bradypodidae

Black_angel is banned because "holstering" the Knife-Wrench has given me a serious case of the heebie jeebies, and I couldn't help but make it worse imagining what would of happened if he had holstered it in his front pocket... :eek

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Lisky

Wuffnpuff is banned by the forces of awesome

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned by one of my wit smasher specials; part rum, part vodka, part everclear, part green fairy(Absinthe). enjoy and be banned
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

E is banned by decree of AA  :3

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because AA has nothing on me. seriously they don't even know i exist and we'll keep it that way. (holds up and MiB  neuralizer. "say cheese"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slowtini

Banned on account of there being an excess in the hun crop this year.

Sprocketsdance

Slowtini is banned with a pile of chocolate chips!  :boogie

e_voyager

Wuffnpuff is banned because now i Cantor bake chocolate chips cookies

Lisky

E is banned for i have ninjaed the cookies, and am now feasting upon the "flesh" of my fallen foes.... :mowcookie

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned by my poor spelling. i could not would not bake the cookies with out the chocolate chips. in fact the only cookies i have are store bought cookies that are in this box right ... hey were are my cookies? i'll ban who ever took my cookies especially any ninjas

bradypodidae

e_voyager *chomp chomp* is banned *chomp chomp* because I do not *chomp chomp* know what he's talking about *chomp chomp* 'scuse me, need milk...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Slowtini

There once was a ban from nantucket

I'm stopping this right here

That was a bad idea

Anyway,  Brad's banned.