Pillow Fight!!

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, August 25, 2009, 03:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

"FIRE ALL CANNONS!" As pillows fly, I set my pillow cannon on auto fire mode. I lower myself in to my sub pillow chamber to rethink my attack strategy.
I'm back, and tired.

ooklah

pulls out a small katamari and begins rolling. Quickly I roll up everyone in the room into one big ball! nyehehehehe
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

JackTheCubiWolf

Only pillows and stuffed animals allowed. *takes the katamari and throws it out of room* As you were.
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

is relived as he'd been running from the growing orb of pillows."press the attack my remaining pillow bots i'll take the leaders!" dashes in and swipe's Ooklah with a extra fluffy pillow.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

*Watches from beneath a pile of fluff and feathers, content to watch the rest of the goings on go on.*
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

JackTheCubiWolf

After a small brake in the mayhem, I leap out of my fort and and start wacking random people with pillows. As I do so, I see a pile of fluff move. "Hmm, PILE ON THE FLUFF!" I leap and land on the big pile of fluff.
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

i stop stalking Ooklah and defend myself form jack. " is that how you want to play it?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

JackTheCubiWolf

Yes, yes it is. *hits voyager in face with super stuffed pillow*
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

my sensors  flicker for a moment then i retaliate with a fluffy pillow to jack's midsection knocking him off balance.

JackTheCubiWolf

As I topple backwards, I roll back into a standing position and wack him in the chin.
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

again my sensors flicker but i'm have too much fun to care as i flip with the impact so as not to shred the pillow or take true damage to my frame. " nice try i say as i lad and bring my pillow down in a over hand swing.

JackTheCubiWolf

Sidenote: Lad? I think you mean land.

I flip backwards to avoid your pillow and retaliate by swing my pillow towards you stomach.
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

i jump sideways and laugh swinging away. "good show sir but you missed that time. "as i speak i land badly on a stuffed animal and slip landing on my back.

JackTheCubiWolf

*snerk* "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" As I'm laughing, I step back slipping on another stuffed animan falling face first to the ground.
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

i laugh getting up less sure then i was going down. " well met sure. shall we cease fire to regroup? "

JackTheCubiWolf

*gets up* "Yeah, and hopefully more people will start fighting."
I'm back, and tired.