Pillow Fight!!

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, August 25, 2009, 03:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

Basically, we're in a huge room full of pillows and we fight with them. And nothing sharp or pointy is allowed. I'll start. I build a big mound of pillows in a corner and crawl under to await the first few people.

Edit: I forgot to say you can tell what pajamas your wearing. I'm wearing a black t-shirt and black pajama pants.
I'm back, and tired.

Draken

Upon seeing a massive mound of fluffy pillows, I decide to throw myself upon it, while doing a cannonball.  Or a Canonball, whichever.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

i come in a flying fluff and feathers and say cool as i try to copy on for my inventory until i realize that i'm not presently robotized.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

sneaking up I grab a stray pillow... and fwack E with it. Then I run away giggling furiously. \o/

bradypodidae

Homing in on the furious giggling, I launch a salvo of 13 pillows over an intervening stack of pillows towards the source.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

O_O GAAAH!!! I fall to the ground, getting covered by pillows. x_x   A fist comes out from the pile.. shaking. 

I'll get yoooouuuu!!!

Angel

I begin building a neat wall of pillows, unable to stay away from anything soft and fluffy. I've also brought a small army of stuffed animals to help me, each one wearing a little helmet.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

JackTheCubiWolf

As Draken lays on the pile of pillows, he starts to hear a rumbling sound. As it gets louder, he starts shaking. Suddenly, Jack and his army of super fluffy stuffed animals burst from the pile. "Who jumped on me?"
I'm back, and tired.

Succubus_1982

*takes a flamethrower to the pillows*

What? You said nothing sharp or pointy. You never said anything about fiery and burny!  :mwaha
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

e_voyager

rolling to my feet and screaming "bushwhacked, ambushed and ninjaed!" i look around. fir. i like fire but it seems out of place here so i inhale  and blow out a icky mist it's an ability i learned of when nurturing the cold hard calculating side of rage
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

*reads care instructions on pillows* "Machine wash in warm water with like colors to remove icky mists. Do not bleach"

Avi by Tabi

USMC

JackTheCubiWolf

"Ok, after that, only fluffy and soft objects allowed."
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

(er i meant icy mist but the spell checker got me my bad)

i cough and rub my nose. that's not what i meant to do.  let's try that again.  this time i blow out a misty of Ice  that freeze's the icky mist and makes it shatter the rest falling as snow

bradypodidae

I fasten together a ball of 13 pillows with twine, and using my superior arboreal skills climb up into the rafter "canopy" until I am directly over e_voyager. With a hearty "Bombs Away" I release the pillow ball and do a leaping reverse three-and-a-half somersaults, tuck (difficulty rating 3.1), into a nearby pile of pillows.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Succubus_1982

(Btw isn't this more of an rp than a game?)
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

bradypodidae

Quote from: Succubus_1982 on August 25, 2009, 04:00:37 PM
(Btw isn't this more of an rp than a game?)
Beats me GAH! *covers up as everyone grabs a pillow and takes me up on my offer.*

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

(eh could be)

is suddenly buried under pillow and something squrriming of them. roaring and  shruging my back as i get up on all fours before trying to  push myself back into a standing position. grabbing the fist (pillow) object handy i swep over my back trying to his the person on top of me that i can't see.

JackTheCubiWolf

Scoops up and extra fluffy pillow and starts wacking random people with it. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oops, sorry, lost my cool for a few seconds."
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

no problem jack it's all good fun after all. Dragon swipe! (sweeps the pillow at jack in a blur of motion )

bradypodidae

...discovers that a football throwing machine can accommodate pillows...   mwahahahahaha!  :mwaha

Avi by Tabi

USMC

JackTheCubiWolf

After recovering from the pillow wack, I see someone loading up a football throwing machine with pillows. "Uh oh." Thinking quickly, I dive into my pile of pillows. A moment later, the room starts to shake. Then out of the pile of pillows, I pop out with my huge pillow cannon. "He, he, he." *boom* One pillow hits voyager in the face.
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

flies backwards flipping with the impact. that does it. henti! (presses button on his belt and goes voyager robot again)   picking up a pillow i finally acquire it and laughing  evilly. strong point pillow buster!  i fire pillow at Jack Succubus and other random targets with the speed or thrown baseballs.

JackTheCubiWolf

Hey! I'm a guy so I'd be considered and Incubus! *loads extra large pillow into cannon.* *BOOOOOOM* *knock voyager down*
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

(not you jack "Succubus_1982" who set the pillows on fire. she posted before you did and all.)

i'm pushed back but not knocked down. i fire back this time moving after  ever pillow i launch stopping only to fire and load up more.

bradypodidae

...decides to see how deep into the pillows I can burrow... well, I did start the escalation. :U

...And calls in reinforcements!

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Angel

After getting bopped by Jack, I build my wall faster. But then I notice PB's reinforcements. "Oh bugger." I turn to my stuffed animal army and yell "ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!" Somehow, I manage to throw about twenty pillows in defense, and the animals fling a few as well... (Don't ask me how, I don't know.)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

bradypodidae

GAH! My burrow has been uncovered by... stuffed, fluffy, animals? Oh well, it could be wors...*takes multiple shots from said stuffed animal army*

Avi by Tabi

USMC

JackTheCubiWolf

My stuff animal army dominants yours. Animals, mount you cannons. *20 more mini pillow cannons pop up near main cannon with a fluffy stuffed animal on each one* FIRE!
I'm back, and tired.

e_voyager

completely outgunned by enemies i can't destroy i don whats i'm left to to. "Gospel boost!". gospel heliports merging with me booting my pillow throwing speed and power also allowing me to hover/fly. following Gospel comes   in with 39 fresh made wily pillow bots and one wily hypo bot that i quickly pillow into submission before unleashing my bots to pillow everyone's reinforcements while i got after the main bosses

Corgatha Taldorthar

I step in, give you all a bemused look, and then walk out, shaking my head and muttering under my breath.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.