The Line in the Stars (OOC) [PG/14] - Closed

Started by Azlan, July 20, 2006, 11:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquirrelWizard

yeah, sorry, been having issues on my end compounded with a two week midterm hell. just getting out of it.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Azlan

Just a general query to see if anyone is around still, with Skyrim having eaten my time I wasn't paying much attention to anything else. 

I was thinking of retiring this as it has probably gone on far longer than it should have, but if those still involved are willing to finish the last act then I do not mind finishing it off.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

ShadesFox

I would be up for finishing it. Real life has bitten me and so most of my RPing has been slow D: actually been meaning to fix that this week.
The All Purpose Fox

SquirrelWizard

yeah, real life has taken a big bite out of my free time, and has sucked quite a bit of energy out of what time I have. I have also written myself into a corner with Robert being asleep. I'd be for finishing it up as well.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Shachza

I'm not MIA.  Not really.  I'm just a professional lurker.

I like the idea of finishing the story, if you don't mind.
            <-- #1 that is!

Azlan

Well, almost a month since I posted this and I've got half of the six last most active players.  I'll have to think on whether I can do this with just that many and one large MacGuffin (plus way too many NPCs).  Let me consider this.

Shachza

Aye, missing so many key players makes me a sad panda.  I loved the premise behind this rp, but I understand if you let it go.
            <-- #1 that is!

ShadesFox

Also, it looks like email notification is working again...

Sad panda indeed.  Though I would like to see some resolution!  Other then rocks fall, everyone dies.
The All Purpose Fox

Lisky

Sorry, just noticed this had some activity.  If we're gonna finish this up, i wouldn't mind seeing the conclusion of the story.  I've been derpy with classes, and trying to manage my own game.  :B 

Sorry for the late reply

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Azlan

I can work with that, need to rework a few things and then we can finish this off.

ShadesFox

*poke poke poke poke poke*

I may need to resharpen this stick.
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

Right, I was working on that.  I went for a summary type of thing and a transition.  Things are on track, but might fluctuate once Mass Effect 3 arrives in the mail. *squee*

ShadesFox

Right, I'll just keep sharpening this stick, Mr DJ Pon.
The All Purpose Fox

Shachza

I'm blowing up giant robots.
Azlan is blowing up giant robots.
Azlan is a pony.
Ponies are helping rid the galaxy of giant robots.

Is the Crucible is a galactic Weapon of Mass Friendship?!
            <-- #1 that is!

SquirrelWizard

sorry, I've been bogged down by work. So far I've gotten a most of my RP stuff out of the way, LitS was next on my plate.

I should have a post up by saturday.

Azlan

It does not seem that I could rekindle enough interest in the final five, heh, players to finish this off properly.

I hate leaving it at that.  Do any of those remaining participants wish to know the plot points for the final act?   

ShadesFox

As much as I would rather play it out the end, it seems like some players aren't coming back. I do actually want to wait a bit longer before knowing the final plot points. Just incase.
The All Purpose Fox

Shachza

Oh wow, I kept checking the main thread and totally missing the OOC one had updated a while back.  I'm interested to know what you had planned.
            <-- #1 that is!

ShadesFox

Yea, it seems like it won't happen. I still love the core idea though. Would love to have the details.
The All Purpose Fox