20/07/09 [PF #72] - That's a clever trick

Started by Jairus, July 20, 2009, 05:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on July 23, 2009, 03:59:24 PM
Hmm.. I'm not sure if they are particularly 'sexy' but they are nice to look at ^_^. I agree with not having the.. er.. endowments to be too excessive; tasefully done but still there is best way to go ^_^

Quote from: Madmann135 on July 24, 2009, 12:49:45 AM
I'm a guy and the only one who I found attractive was TKOed by Ikaarion Daryil...

...then there is still hope!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jack McSlay

Question is... Where is he keeping 590 bullets, 77 shotgun shells, 10 rockets and 800 battery cells?
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jack McSlay on July 25, 2009, 11:10:42 AM
Question is... Where is he keeping 590 bullets, 77 shotgun shells, 10 rockets and 800 battery cells?
Why, in the Arsenal Storage System! :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jack McSlay on July 25, 2009, 11:10:42 AM
In his pockets, along with the rocket launcher and a gun the size and weight of a car engine block.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 25, 2009, 11:43:52 AM
In his pockets, along with the rocket launcher and a gun the size and weight of a car engine block.

"I am heavy weapons guy. And this is my weapon. She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds." ?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 25, 2009, 12:09:28 PM

"I am heavy weapons guy. And this is my weapon. She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds." ?
"Who touched my gun!?" D:<

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 25, 2009, 12:09:28 PM

Perfect XD, absolutely perfect.

Tapewolf

Looks like Ren is offline.  This is inconvenient, it looks like we might be updating Monday again, dammit.

Sprocketsdance

At least it will make Monday more enjoyable ^^

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on July 26, 2009, 08:05:25 PM
At least it will make Monday more enjoyable ^^
Depends if Ren comes back by then.  If he's able to get online at work but not at home it won't make things much better as I'm not sure he's able to send things from work like that.  Also it might take longer than Monday to colour it, being a workday after all.