Durp!

Started by Denji, July 19, 2009, 03:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denji

New to the forums I guess. Hi, I guess. I wish I had more to say, but I really don't.

Either way, pleased to meet you all.. or anyone. :V

VSMIT

Welcome, Denji.  Hopefully you'll find a good place here.  We're all good (mostly), so make yourself at home.

Oh, and beware of anyone giving you advice.  Or posting in this thread after me.  They'll all be out to get you.  I've seen them sneaking around...

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so.  Apart from that, be good, have fun and enjoy your stay.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brownie

Beware of me.
I lie through my teeth and am very unoriginal.

Enjoy!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: VSMIT on July 19, 2009, 03:42:29 AM
Welcome, Denji.  Hopefully you'll find a good place here.  We're all good (mostly), so make yourself at home.

Oh, and beware of anyone giving you advice.  Or posting in this thread after me.  They'll all be out to get you.  I've seen them sneaking around...

Really? Where were we sneaking?

Oh, and hiya, Denji! Watch out for anyone giving you advice, particularly advice about who to believe. They're not to be trusted, and should probably be avoided.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 19, 2009, 07:38:23 AM
Really? Where were we sneaking?

In the corners, possibly?

Welcome aboard, oh denizen of the internets. Take my advice and question the advice of those who warn you of others' advice about advice given in the forums while having fun doing so...  ???
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

JackTheCubiWolf

Welcome! Beware my army of killer tomatoes blah blah blah blah. Man, I really need a new way to welcome people to the forum.
I'm back, and tired.

Lysander

If you want my advice, well, you probably shouldn't take my advice. You should probably disregard this whole statement. Wait... If you do just that you will have followed my advice at the same time as disregarding it... Well then, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place where making sense is relative.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Denji

Indeed, I have read the rules. |3

Either way, nice to meet ya'll! I should work on an avatar or something but I am way too lazy right now. |D

Sprocketsdance

Kimmy

Hello! I highly suggest to stay away from the mows. They can and will cute you to death. With that said, welcome to the forums and have a wonderful stay. :3
Oh god, there are so many tails D: