So, I guess this is me...

Started by TheJimTimMan, June 21, 2009, 05:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJimTimMan

Finally scavenged the courage to sign up, I guess I'm here at last. Not sure for how long but with luck it'll be long enough to give me fond memories one way or the other.
Er, introduction, right then: Hello. In case you hadn't already guessed I am TheJimTimMan, and before you ask no I have no idea what, exactly, a JimTim might be. I suppose I joined for several reasons, foremost among them roleplaying (something I have always been interested in but have never actually managed to do), discussion of video games and webcomics and maybe some others that escape my attention for now. However it turns out, here's to the duration.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  If you haven't already done so, remember to read the rules.  Aside from that, be good, have fun, don't annoy the moderators and enjoy your stay.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

TheJimTimMan

Cheers, Tape. As far not annoying the mods goes the one I need to be the most careful about is the one known as... the box, correct?

techmaster-glitch

Oooh, this one's been doing his research. >:3

insidexml

Watch out for the box's big black boots as well :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Brunhidden

comment

or welcome

possibly

or not

did you bring us anything?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sprocketsdance

*creeps along silently through the various posts and spots the elusive JimTim... she crouches and suddenly POUNCE* 

:tighthug  Welcome!!! ^_^

Brownie

Mmmm...
Fresh victims for my experiments.

I MEAN welcome! Enjoy your stay, everyone's already said what I normally would so I guess just this:
Beware the Box
Me
And AlexWars1.

The box because it's apparently evil...or...what's inside it anyway.
Me beacause I'm a sorcerer. And a Jerk. Not usually a good combo.
And AW1 because He threatens to steal your blood in your sleep. Do'nt worry. He's really just funny...Sort of...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: TheJimTimMan on June 21, 2009, 07:00:19 PM
Cheers, Tape. As far not annoying the mods goes the one I need to be the most careful about is the one known as... the box, correct?

Nope. The one you have to be most careful about is Darkmoon. He's got a shorter fuse than I have. I'm just more visible...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Hello, The. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Yes, new people!

This is great, just the ingredient I needed.

I mean, Hi! Welcome to this safe place of safeness!

TheJimTimMan

Many thanks to all you good peoples, I have taken into account all of your advice and activated emergency failsafes. Good times shall likely follow, and then there shall be cake.

Brownie

No there won't.
The cake is a lie.
But the Cube is forever.