05/23/09 [DMFA #1005] - Once again, not a good thing to wake up to…

Started by Jairus, May 23, 2009, 03:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on May 23, 2009, 05:47:35 PM
The thigh is also a possible area if you read Future Project.

PF isn't canon.  However, if memory serves, Fa'Lina has it on her hip as well.  Though I can't remember where I picked that up from.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Quote from: Garsemor on May 23, 2009, 04:50:23 PM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 23, 2009, 03:09:58 PM
New market for Jyrras. I can just see cubi flocking to him for clan-mark-hiding patches (if it's at all possible), particularly those that have them in places that are hard to hide (face).

I don't think cubi have marking's on they're faces. We never saw one anyway. The only areas we know markings are on are arm, back and chest in the cases of the clan founders (tri-wings). A clan marking on the face or forehead would be like a big kick me sign whit a glowing text saying "I am a Cubi, come and kill me", so I don't think nature would allow it, nor would Amber.

Really?

Check the picture  at http://www.missmab.com/Cast/aary.php there is also a suggestion that arry has three clan marks.

Also less of a problem considering there are magical tattoos and they may not be looking at her face..
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

techmaster-glitch

Actually, Hazard, her mark is the crescent moon on her shoulder...

yeah. "Every Cubi has a clan-marking, Aaryanna's is the purple moon on her shoulder." Quirks/Funfacts.

MT Hazard

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 23, 2009, 06:25:04 PM
Actually, Hazard, her mark is the crescent moon on her shoulder...

yeah. "Every Cubi has a clan-marking, Aaryanna's is the purple moon on her shoulder." Quirks/Funfacts.

As well as two on her face, in the picture. Im not sure were I read it but there was a mention that she was thought of 'thrice blessed'

techmaster-glitch

Those are not clan marks. Those are just marks, unless I'm -very- much mistaken.

MT Hazard

Hmmm, just non cannon cubi then.

Edit edit: Aww somebody posted the link  before me.

Indy

Dard

So I guess she tattooed her clan marking on her face.
Wow, that's clan dedication!

Naldru

Displaying clan marks in the open might be making oneself a target, but this is Aaryanna we are taking about.  Furthermore, additional appearances of the clan marking would hardly require tatoos.
:shapeshifters
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Madmann135

Quote from: Naldru on May 23, 2009, 08:41:28 PM
Displaying clan marks in the open might be making oneself a target, but this is Aaryanna we are taking about.  Furthermore, additional appearances of the clan marking would hardly require tatoos.
:shapeshifters

funny... that's the statement I was about to post.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Garsemor on May 23, 2009, 04:50:23 PM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 23, 2009, 03:09:58 PM
New market for Jyrras. I can just see cubi flocking to him for clan-mark-hiding patches (if it's at all possible), particularly those that have them in places that are hard to hide (face).

I don't think cubi have marking's on they're faces. We never saw one anyway. The only areas we know markings are on are arm, back and chest in the cases of the clan founders (tri-wings). A clan marking on the face or forehead would be like a big kick me sign whit a glowing text saying "I am a Cubi, come and kill me", so I don't think nature would allow it, nor would Amber.

What about panel two? The trunk is part of the face.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Curses, I was thinking "Whaddabout that elephant 'cubi?", then read the rest of the posts! :<

Also, I vote for everybody trying to crash into his room at once.
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats