Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

what drugs are thay ON i need some!  :laugh
i loved the fight scenes!

xHaZxMaTx

"Go tell your alien brother... That Ronnie says you're GAY!" :lol:

Sid

Sockbaby is awesome!
The official site (which also has the downloadable MOV and WMV versions) is at http://www.sockbaby.com/ by the way. Worth a look, I think :)

Edit: This thread had survived eleven days without a reply? D:
:boogie

Dakata

Sockbaby is awesome. D: I must steal him and his awesomeness.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sid on July 28, 2006, 02:44:38 PM
Sockbaby is awesome!
The official site (which also has the downloadable MOV and WMV versions) is at http://www.sockbaby.com/ by the way. Worth a look, I think :)

Just got them - it is really weird.  I like weird.  Is there a version of episode 1 without the sync problems?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sid

...what Sync Problems?
It's been a while since I watched it (MOV version), but I didn't notice anything like that.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sid on July 28, 2006, 03:59:30 PM
...what Sync Problems?
It's been a while since I watched it (MOV version), but I didn't notice anything like that.

About 60 seconds into the first episode, the entire dialogue between Davis and Ronnie is flakey.  I think they may have overdubbed that entire section because it doesn't match up at all.  The other two episodes don't have this problem.
(It happens in both MOV and FLV versions)

**EDIT**

In case there's anyone here who's never seen it, I notice "Winnie the pooh worships satan" is also on YouTube.
(WARNING: owing to the manufacturing process, this video may contain the F and S words)
I just wish they'd used proper microphone technique...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sid

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 28, 2006, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: Sid on July 28, 2006, 03:59:30 PM
...what Sync Problems?

About 60 seconds into the first episode, the entire dialogue between Davis and Ronnie is flakey.  I think they may have overdubbed that entire section because it doesn't match up at all.

Hrm, I think I see what you mean. Especially Davis' text doesn't quite fit the mouth movements. But I guess I'm too used to our German dubbed movies that I don't even fully realize it anymore ^^;;;

xHaZxMaTx

:lol  I thought it was supposed to be like that to be funny or something.