05/10/09 [DMFA #1000] - Cyra's intro

Started by Baal Hadad, May 10, 2009, 02:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AndersW on May 13, 2009, 03:55:38 PM
Quote from: N-Cat on May 11, 2009, 10:59:58 AM
Also, can someone confirm that there are 5 secret pages?

There are 3 secret pages.

Really? Those other two must be something else, then.

Oh, well. Live and learn.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 20, 2009, 12:31:25 AM
Quote from: AndersW on May 13, 2009, 03:55:38 PM
Quote from: N-Cat on May 11, 2009, 10:59:58 AM
Also, can someone confirm that there are 5 secret pages?

There are 3 secret pages.

You're just saying that to try to drive us mad searching for them, aren't you?  D:

Corgatha Taldorthar

He would do something like that, if it amused him.

But there is an easy "backdoor" way of finding the secrets. You'll kick yourself when you figure it out.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

insidexml

:< I found one of them using such a simplistic method. Quite literally, 'searching.'
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Psy-Kosh

I have found a grand total of 3 hidden pages. If there are two more in addition to that, well, I've searched every way I could think of. So if two more exist, they're very well hidden

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Psy-Kosh on May 20, 2009, 12:35:47 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 20, 2009, 12:31:25 AM

You're just saying that to try to drive us mad searching for them, aren't you?  D:

That'd be just plain evil.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

He's not just saying that, they do exist.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 20, 2009, 08:56:12 AM

What's your point?  c:

Turnsky

Quote from: Psy-Kosh on May 20, 2009, 12:00:33 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 20, 2009, 08:56:12 AM

What's your point?  c:

Llearch prefers to outsource all his nefarious deeds.  >:3

Michael Chandra

Eh, the 3 are easy. Don't really care about the rumored 2. It was fun to encounter the 3 by accident.

Ganurath

Quote from: insidexml on May 20, 2009, 12:42:29 AM
:< I found one of them using such a simplistic method. Quite literally, 'searching.'
*finds hidden pages*

...Well, that explains something that has to do with someone on the public cast page and another public cast page's member's reaction to that something.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: Ganurath on May 20, 2009, 05:05:55 PM*finds hidden pages*

...Well, that explains something that has to do with someone on the public cast page and another public cast page's member's reaction to that something.

How many have you found? more than 3?

Ganurath

Quote from: Psy-Kosh on May 20, 2009, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Ganurath on May 20, 2009, 05:05:55 PM*finds hidden pages*

How many have you found? more than 3?
Just 3, but I've received a PM that says that there's at least a fourth... Or that I didn't read the page I refered to in the post you quoted very thoroughly.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Naldru

There are pages where clicking on a link does not direct the user to the expected page.  For example, many of the cast and Demonology have a link at the bottom saying "Back to Top".  Now, in some cases, clicking on this link takes you to the top of the wrong page.  (Try the first two secret pages.)  I wouldn't call the linked page a "secret" page because it can be reached from the index page for the cast.

Edit:

I agree that they are cut and paste bugs.  I'm just wondering if some of these pages with strange behavior could be what some people think are "secret" pages.

By the way, there was another page with such a bug that I encountered last week, but that one is fixed now.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on May 21, 2009, 12:28:23 PM
For example, many of the cast and Demonology have a link at the bottom saying "Back to Top".  Now, in some cases, clicking on this link takes you to the top of the wrong page.  (Try the first two secret pages.)  I wouldn't call the linked page a "secret" page because it can be reached from the index page for the cast.

I'd say most of them are just cut-and-paste bugs.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Axa

On topic : Cyra's intro was heaven to me.
Off topic : These secret pages are driving me crazy because I have only found one. And the one I found was by accident so I'll likely to find the rest in the next 5 years.  :U :<

Turnsky

Quote from: Axa on May 22, 2009, 04:27:31 AM
On topic : Cyra's intro was heaven to me.
Off topic : These secret pages are driving me crazy because I have only found one. And the one I found was by accident so I'll likely to find the rest in the next 5 years.  :U :<

chances are, there'll be more on the way.  :U

Michael Chandra

I found one by accident. The other two were pretty obvious "huh, wonder what this does". The three next to that, required digging.

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: Michael Chandra on May 22, 2009, 09:02:30 AM
I found one by accident. The other two were pretty obvious "huh, wonder what this does". The three next to that, required digging.

... 3 next to that? Are you claiming here that there's a total of _SIX_ hidden pages?  :erk