05/10/09 [DMFA #1000] - Cyra's intro

Started by Baal Hadad, May 10, 2009, 02:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brownie

Cyra...That was one grand entrance though.
That was...More then I expected for the 1000th strip! I love it. :mowhappy

And I feel that I must point this out:
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_508.php In 508, check the symbol Above Fa'lina's head.
Now compare it to the symbol of Tzeentch: http://benfactor.info/about/Tzeentch_mark.png

Turn and flip Fa'lina's symbol, and it is remarkably like that of Tzeentch...

Stig Hemmer

Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Wanderer

Quote from: Brownie on May 10, 2009, 07:05:04 PM
Cyra...That was one grand entrance though.
That was...More then I expected for the 1000th strip! I love it. :mowhappy

And I feel that I must point this out:
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_508.php In 508, check the symbol Above Fa'lina's head.
Now compare it to the symbol of Tzeentch: http://benfactor.info/about/Tzeentch_mark.png

That's nice and all, but what the heck is a tzeentch and why should it matter to us?

Indy

Quote from: Brownie on May 10, 2009, 07:05:04 PMAnd I feel that I must point this out:

Except that's not Fa'Lina's clan marking, and I don't think Amber is going around sticking references to Warhammer in her comic... It would be funny if it were actually related, though.

Keleth

I can't wait till

1) The Comic Starts
2) The Comic Explains itself
3) The Comic Ends

:3
Help! I'm gay!

Michael Chandra

You know, the fact she smiles and is helpful says nothing. One may smile and smile and be a villain.

That said, Fa'lina still has dragon-heads in 508, and as last survivor of a clan that leaves little option left.

Seth C Triggs

Happy 1000- and it's an epic one!

And happy all the other stuff on the rant box too, heh heh!

Um...you rule. That's all.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Slowtini

LoneHowler

Hopefully Amber releases info in cannon strip soon so that those of us who have found the hidden pages won't have to keep biting our tongues, mine is quite bloody I want to spill the beans so badly but I don't want to be banned
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Attic Rat

Cyra!!!!  Well, it IS Mother's Day, after all...
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Feather Dancer

In the states maybe, that always confuses me :) Ours was back in March.

I've actually still got that comic open in a tab, Cyra's just too awesome. Then I have one for Siar as well who I also think is awesome, if dead.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Goatmon

Quote from: Jairus on May 10, 2009, 02:53:45 AM
Wow… what an entrance.

Quote from: Hellcat on May 10, 2009, 02:49:47 AM
Is it me, or do all the clan founders seem to have their clan mark on their chests?
Well, we've only seen two so far, so it's hardly a large sample size. But that is interesting.

Cyra's sample size seems very large to me!   :U

Reaver225

Quote from: Goatmon on May 11, 2009, 04:46:55 AMCyra's sample size seems very large to me!   :U
SHE IS HUGE! THAT MEANS SHE HAS HUGE- uh, well, yeah.

But I'm really wondering as to what, exactly she's going to teach to Dan... or if she's really even there...

Goatmon

N-Cat

Umm...MT Hazard (sorry, this post was a while back)  I'm not sure- is that even really allowed?  If so, who are the regulars exactly? Are you one? (If so, can you PM them too me? If not, nevermind)  PLEASE DON"T BAN ME, the Devil MADE ME DO IT.  That is, the Devil that is unhappy with only having found two secret pages.  No, really.  Also, can someone confirm that there are 5 secret pages?

Keleth

Quote from: N-Cat on May 11, 2009, 10:59:58 AM
Umm...MT Hazard (sorry, this post was a while back)  I'm not sure- is that even really allowed?  If so, who are the regulars exactly? Are you one? (If so, can you PM them too me? If not, nevermind)  PLEASE DON"T BAN ME, the Devil MADE ME DO IT.  That is, the Devil that is unhappy with only having found two secret pages.  No, really.  Also, can someone confirm that there are 5 secret pages?

The forumites will yell "Tell us!"

And I'll look down and whisper "No"
Help! I'm gay!

Michael Chandra

My, grandma, what big teeth you have.

Aganerral

So I had no idea about the secret pages but based on the info in this thread I was able to find the one on the poodle :)  Anyone willing ot share some hints on the other ones? :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aganerral on May 11, 2009, 11:32:43 AM
Anyone willing ot share some hints on the other ones? :)

None of them are in the strip archives.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aganerral

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 11, 2009, 11:36:52 AM
Quote from: Aganerral on May 11, 2009, 11:32:43 AM
Anyone willing ot share some hints on the other ones? :)

Well that's a relieft :)  I was able to find the page for our flowery friend, but think I've looked through all the stuff on the non archive pages and couldn't find a 3rd or more.  Obviously I've missed something :)

Indy

Quote from: Aganerral on May 11, 2009, 01:13:27 PM

Well that's a relieft :)  I was able to find the page for our flowery friend, but think I've looked through all the stuff on the non archive pages and couldn't find a 3rd or more.  Obviously I've missed something :)

They aren't all readily visible... Perhaps the hint is what is not said, rather than what is. After all, we know that after the end, there will be nothing more.

Silverfoxr

cause she blinded me with shinies

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: Indy on May 11, 2009, 01:27:58 PM
Quote from: Aganerral on May 11, 2009, 01:13:27 PM

They aren't all readily visible... Perhaps the hint is what is not said, rather than what is. After all, we know that after the end, there will be nothing more.

*amusedly watches the asymptotes*
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

JackTheCubiWolf

I finally found two so I'm happy.
I'm back, and tired.

bdplague

*sniffles with her one, single poodle page*

AndersW

Also, can someone confirm that there are 5 secret pages?

There are 3 secret pages.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Really? You mean I've found them all?

*blinks*
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Naldru

Quote from: AndersW on May 13, 2009, 03:55:38 PM
Also, can someone confirm that there are 5 secret pages?

There are 3 secret pages.
Can somebody confirm this more authoritatively.  I was going crazy trying to find 4 and 5.  I was starting to look through Javascript code for onclick statements.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Aganerral

I'm still missing the 3rd, dang it.

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!