In the Name of The Fool.

Started by Kafzeil, May 14, 2009, 02:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kafzeil

Hello, allow me to introduce myself. I am Kafzeil(Yes...I know It's misspelled, I before e, yadda yadda, long story) and I am an RPer, video game freak(Most of the stranger kinds) and general conspiracy, occult, and history and military nut.(These three things have a habit of creeping into my RPs and characters, oddly enough.)

I'm toying around with some character ideas, and if I seem kind of shy, well, either I'll get used to this place and become more talkative, or well, disappear into the shadows.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Darkdragon

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't already, please read the rules, found via a link on the top of the page. Otherwise, carry on. As long as you don't do anything silly and stupid, you would be spared of the horrors down below.

Heh, the fool. Tarot cards are interesting but I can't see how they can be used to preform divination. How come do you choose to use the fool to represent yourself?

(nitpick: "Arcana" is plural. "Is" is only used when the subject is singular.)

VSMIT

So Darkdragon, what exactly is the singular of Arcana?  Arcanis?

Welcome Kafzeil.  Read and abide by the rules, watch out for the Box (you'll understand in time), leave your sanity at the door, etc.

Darkdragon

Arcana is Latin second declension neuter plural; its singular form would be arcanum.

VSMIT

Man, Latin is such a complicated, dead language.

However,  :tmyk

Brownie

With myself being rather new to the CM, I feel I should also be here to welcome you.
As for this:
QuoteI'm toying around with some character ideas, and if I seem kind of shy, well, either I'll get used to this place and become more talkative, or well, disappear into the shadows.
I'm still waiting to see what I will fall to. At the moment it seems it would be the Former.

JackTheCubiWolf

Yes, fresh meat.
I mean welcome to the forum, and watch out for ... the box ... *screams and runs away*
I'm back, and tired.

TheDXM

As long as you avoid any unsecured hatches or open seals you should be just fine, otherwise you might end up in the cold vacuum of open space, and that wouldn't be any fun!

Good luck! And welcome!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Hello, Kafzeil, 'Tis a good name. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kafzeil

Quote from: Darkdragon on May 14, 2009, 03:11:38 AM
Welcome to the forum. If you haven't already, please read the rules, found via a link on the top of the page. Otherwise, carry on. As long as you don't do anything silly and stupid, you would be spared of the horrors down below.

Heh, the fool. Tarot cards are interesting but I can't see how they can be used to preform divination. How come do you choose to use the fool to represent yourself?

(nitpick: "Arcana" is plural. "Is" is only used when the subject is singular.)

ACtually, it's not that I believe that stuff, I find it interesting. Sort of like HP Lovecraft's work, I find the concepts intriguing.

The quote itself is spoken by the Final Boss of Persona 3, quite possibly one of the most nightmarish final bosses of all time. ACtually, the whole MegaTen series is full of this kind of stuff. Anyways, my personal qoute was probably the point were she sent a shiver down my spine. The delivery was just that creepy...

Also(Do NOT quote me on this; I don't now everything) but the The Fool is supposed to represent the spirit in search of a new experience. I'm a sucker for symbolism, sue me.  That, and I'm a crappy artist. Don't count on me to draw my own characters. or anything, for that manner. It WILL suck.

Box? Ill be on the lookout...'ll keep the flamethrower handy.

And yay! My first post sparks an argument about a dead language!
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

JackTheCubiWolf

Nothing can harm or defeat the box. Trust me, I've tried. And I paid dearly for it.
I'm back, and tired.

Brownie

Relly JTCF? Not even a Bolt of Raw Magic designed to rip it apart from the inside out?

VSMIT

The Box seems to enjoy it.  So it's really not an effective punishment.

JackTheCubiWolf

Quote from: Brownie on May 15, 2009, 02:26:42 AM
Relly JTCF? Not even a Bolt of Raw Magic designed to rip it apart from the inside out?

I repeat, I tried everything and payed dearly. 3 months trapped in it. OH THE UNSPEAKABLE HORRORS I EXPERIENCED!!
I'm back, and tired.

Tiger_T

It's what it eats for breakfast. :mwaha
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kafzeil

Okay...the is clearly something that's not to be trifled with. I'm guessing it's want's in the box. I guessing it contains truly evil...

The box contains MC Hammer, doesn't it?

JackTheCubiWolf

No, it's the box itself. You'll find out when you see it.
I'm back, and tired.

Tapewolf

One of the admins has a box as their avatar.  He's actually on holiday at the moment but will return fairly soon.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kafzeil on May 15, 2009, 07:37:32 PM
Okay...the is clearly something that's not to be trifled with. I'm guessing it's want's in the box. I guessing it contains truly evil...

The box contains MC Hammer, doesn't it?

Only on days that start with j, in months that have a z in them.

I don't contain evil. I just am. Ask anyone, I'm sure they'll agree...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

insidexml

I think I count as 'anyone.'

And I agree. D:
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Kafzeil

So you are the box...well, that;'s only the 6th most insane revelation I've had this week.