01/05/09 [PF #62] - "Gentlemen… behold! The Arctic… is gone!"

Started by Jairus, May 01, 2009, 02:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

Nice jacket, Joshua. Joshua really doesn't react very well to this kind of stuff, does he? So... is Project Future something like renewable energy or something like that?

Also, for a moment I thought the corridor design was based on the Companion Cube.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jairus on May 01, 2009, 02:44:40 PM
Nice jacket, Joshua. Joshua really doesn't react very well to this kind of stuff, does he? So... is Project Future something like renewable energy or something like that?

Something like that.  You'll find out in about 3-5 weeks.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Yep, Josh can't really take things like that well. Though you have to admit - that should have been pretty impressive. :]

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 01, 2009, 02:47:17 PM
Yep, Josh can't really take things like that well. Though you have to admit - that should have been pretty impressive. :]

Now I'm going to have to make a map for Duke Nukem 3D which does that.  Funnily enough, I never did...

EDIT:
Joshua really doesn't react very well to this kind of stuff, does he?

In fairness to Joshua, most of his jobs have involved other Beings.  While this isn't the first time he's worked with/against Creatures, he hasn't seen quite such a flashy use of magic before.  In Earth terms it's like he walked through a door in Canada and found himself in Arizona.  You'd be a bit "WTF?!" as well...

EDIT EDIT:

Alternative titles for this strip included:
"The Arctic.  Why is it gone?"
"The return of D: "
"Ye of little faith"
"What IS it?!"

...a cookie for anyone who recognises the last one.

Pagan

What the... Hell-ass?

And yay, more "Oh noes! D:" Joshy-boy looks so cute when he's like that.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Cogidubnus

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cogidubnus on May 07, 2009, 01:29:55 AM
Hmm. His sweater - are those designs...clan markings?
We'll cover that in chapter 9.

**EDIT**

By the way, it looks like we'll be running late.  Ren's been sick the last couple of days, we had the Keaton pic as well as other things and all in all it's gone horribly wrong.
A Friday update is highly unlikely now, owing to family commitments this weekend, we're probably going to be looking at a Sunday or Monday update.  For all that we had two frigging weeks to get the strip finished we don't have much to show for it and frig knows how long it's going to take to do the backgrounds :cry

Gabi

Then I guess that means we need to get Frig. Maybe he can help with those backgrounds. ;)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Sprocketsdance

Well.. perhaps the longer the wait the more delicious the cake will be? As long as you have your priorities straight it's all good.. family comes first.. maybe not health but definitely family. ^_^

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.  :boogie

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on May 07, 2009, 06:06:04 PM
Well.. perhaps the longer the wait the more delicious the cake will be? As long as you have your priorities straight it's all good.. family comes first.. maybe not health but definitely family. ^_^
I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.  :boogie

Thanks.  Actually my main concern is that it probably won't, but that may just be my paranoia talking :P

I'll admit I was not in the best of moods when I posted that, the fact that the DMFA Radio Project is stalled on so many characters, that the PF strip is going to be late and various annoyances at work were kind of getting to me.  Just one of those things...

Pagan

After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

I have the line-art, we're probably looking at a Sunday update.

Tapewolf

This I did not expect.  The strip is actually ready now.  Go see.  I'm going to bed.

Crap, I forgot to texture Azrael's tail.