Looking for Directions >_<

Started by Jyoumon, May 04, 2009, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Pff, all I have to do is cross the bridge.  You're all poor over there so you can't even afford the toll to leave PEI.

Naldru

Quote from: Drathorin on May 06, 2009, 02:43:12 PM
Turnsky, we all know no -humans- come out've Quebec

Just french Zombies  :U

Also, stop talkin about mah countray, I was here first, with my dirt road and snowmobile with rifle holder.

Though if you all come up here you're welcome to come into my igloo
Are you referring to the province or the city.  I believe that I have met some very decent people from Montreal.  In addition, my understanding is that France has made a strong statement that what they speak in Quebec is not French.  Did you hear about the time that some people in Quebec wanted to make a rule that you could communicate with the air traffic controllers in French, and Air France threatened to stop flying to Quebec.

I regret my previous statements and will not speculate further in this forum about possible locations.  Out of curiosity, I took a quick look and was pleasantly surprised that it was more difficult than I remembered to find somebody's address using Google and other tools on the internet.

By the way, the statement "speculation is undesirable" is probably better than making strongly antagonistic comments.  Otherwise, the strength of the comments can be used as a type of hot spot / cold spot indication of the accuracy of the speculations.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Keleth

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 06, 2009, 03:08:26 PM
Pff, all I have to do is cross the bridge.  You're all poor over there so you can't even afford the toll to leave PEI.

Pffft, You think you can flaunt our one weakness in front of us?  :B

As soon as I can build a raft I will sail across the Northumberland Strait and land a beating on you.

Cuz the 40 dollar bridge toll is instead being converted to alchohol for the project.  /The Island Way

:U
Help! I'm gay!

The_one_who_is_odd

Little late for this but:
Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 05, 2009, 01:32:10 PM
What we did was this:  When no one was looking, we invaded a bit of the US and claimed the roads as our own so it would look like we had population.  Now you know our great big secret.  :U
Your crazy Mao we all know about Canada's secret truce with Mexico to slowly invade the U.S.A. until there is no more America...

Keleth

Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on May 06, 2009, 05:57:04 PM
Little late for this but:
Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 05, 2009, 01:32:10 PM
What we did was this:  When no one was looking, we invaded a bit of the US and claimed the roads as our own so it would look like we had population.  Now you know our great big secret.  :U
Your crazy Mao we all know about Canada's secret truce with Mexico to slowly invade the U.S.A. until there is no more America...

No no no, you're doing it wrong! :e

It's the invasion of the giant maple syrup blob! The Mexican alliance is just a distraction  :U
Help! I'm gay!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Naldru on May 05, 2009, 01:16:53 PM
If Amber is in Manitoba or Saskatchewan,...

From clues I seem to recall, I doubt she's in those, or any other western province. And Ontario is a quite wide province, reaching all the way from Minnesota to at least New York. I'm not going to play any guessing games to narrow down where she is within even 300 miles radius, since it's not that important if she chooses not to reveal even her city.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Turnsky

Mimes?

besides, we all know that Amber's never really moved to Canada, she's secretly moved to New Zealand... amongst the Kiwi birds.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Mao

Quote from: Turnsky on May 06, 2009, 10:17:14 PM

Mimes?

Dang it Turn!  Don't talk about 'em.  They'll hear you and then this place will be full of them.  THEN WHAT TURN!?  THEN WHAT!?

Keleth

Then they'll turn to Cubi

Then we'll have fan fiction about kiwi cubi hybrids.

*nod nod*
Help! I'm gay!

Turnsky

Quote from: Drathorin on May 06, 2009, 11:30:43 PM
Then they'll turn to Cubi

Then we'll have fan fiction about kiwi cubi hybrids.

*nod nod*

*cue mental imagery of cubi with teeny little stubby headwings*

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Damaris

Just as a point of order, you all do realize that *I'm* the one that controls the time zone of the forum, right?  And it looks like I forgot to switch it over at some point when Indiana stopped doing the weird "no time change" thing...

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Damaris on May 09, 2009, 10:44:04 AM
Just as a point of order, you all do realize that *I'm* the one that controls the time zone of the forum, right?  And it looks like I forgot to switch it over at some point when Indiana stopped doing the weird "no time change" thing...

... plus the forum lets you set your _own_ bloody time...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears