some cutesy dan fanart

Started by icarus, March 30, 2009, 06:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorien

I was going to come by and and say how great of a job the artist did.  The colors look great.

However I think I'll bee leaving because of the puns..... DOGGONIT! >_<;;

Slowtini

icarus

eef...darnit amber i'm going to load up a bee with vitamin c and send it ANGRILYYYYYY your way >:O

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Rakala

And now all the bee puns have brought me to this...

QuoteHalf a bee, philisophically, must ipso-facto half not bee. But half the bee has got to bee, a vis-a-vis it's entity. You see? But can a bee be said to be or not to be an entire bee? When half the bee is not a bee, due to some ancient injury

Jairus

Quote from: Rakala on April 02, 2009, 03:05:46 AM
And now all the bee puns have brought me to this...

QuoteHalf a bee, philisophically, must ipso-facto half not bee. But half the bee has got to bee, a vis-a-vis it's entity. You see? But can a bee be said to be or not to be an entire bee? When half the bee is not a bee, due to some ancient injury
Eric the Half-A-Bee?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

LionHeart

Quote from: icarus on April 02, 2009, 02:58:20 AM
eef...darnit amber i'm going to load up a bee with vitamin c and send it ANGRILYYYYYY your way >:O
Would that make it a Vitamin Bee?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

icarus

Quote from: LionHeart on April 02, 2009, 03:36:42 AM
Quote from: icarus on April 02, 2009, 02:58:20 AM
Would that make it a Vitamin Bee?

could bee...

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

!KCA

Quote from: Slowtini on April 02, 2009, 02:44:58 AM
THE PUNS
IT'S UNBEARABLE

:<

Indeed. They should be ashamed of their a-pollen beehive-ior.

Michael Chandra

Raffe

next panel is totally sword swung out with wings hitting himself in the head
Hooray ellipsis!

Rakala

Quote from: Slowtini on April 02, 2009, 02:44:58 AM
THE PUNS
IT'S UNBEARABLE

:<
I'm annoyed by them as you are, but it seems like they're the buzz right now.

Kenway975

well, I'm not sure if this thread will bee able to beehive. It's mostly due to the beehive-ior of the creature. There's going to bee puns in this thread until it beecomes to unbeeliviable to stand, and then we'll just make a beeline to another thread... probably one without all of these unbeearable puns (I know that last one was a bee-it of a stretch)

Alondro

Quote from: Tikki on April 01, 2009, 11:54:02 AM
Bee bit my bottom now my bottom's big!

Sheesh, no wonder they made me head bee guy!

*later on*  Raaaar!  Must destroy mankind... *beep beep beep*  Oh!  Lunch time!

I don't understand; there wasn't any radioactive material in that truck!

:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Draken

Maybee we should put the pun beesness beehind us beefore wee feel the sting of a rather beeligerent mod?  :mwaha
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Rakala

I don't know, I think it would bee sweet as honey to keep going, whether the mods feel they need to interfere or not.

LionHeart

I can't speak with authority, obviously, but I'm pretty sure they regard this as fairly beenign, really.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Draken on April 02, 2009, 10:37:15 AM
Maybee we should put the pun beesness beehind us beefore wee feel the sting of a rather beeligerent mod?  :mwaha

Oh, buzz off. Everyone is beehiveing, so why should we waggle into the dance? Nobody is droning on, so we queens shouldn't need to wax wroth. Smoke away, and let the nectar flow.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

icarus

want some honey with your tea?

(non resized version here)

Tapewolf

Oh, nice.  Certainly beats the crappy bee jokes.
The only thing that gives me pause is her elbow.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

LionHeart

'Tis very nice indeed.

I agree with the comment about the elbow though - it looks like she doesn't have one.

(Although with a Fae, I suppose anything's possible...)
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

icarus

cute people don't need elbows
they have noodles for arms

(basicly it was an intentional stylistic choice to look more toony/cutesy)

Ted Schiller

Those puns are terrible.  :P
I wasp my hands of them.

With regards,
Ted

Ted Schiller

Oh, and Mrs. Williams?

http://www.gumbopages.com/food/beverages/toddy.html
Two of these and don't come back before Wednesday.  :)

With regards,
Ted

Rakala

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 02, 2009, 12:55:49 PM
The only thing that gives me pause is her elbow.
Well, she is a fey. She probably doesn't have an elbow if she doesn't want one.

Tiger_T

Another pun war?
Meh.
Been there - done that.

Very nice art there! :mowhappy
And the one with Mab and the Bee certainly deserves to be on the main page too!
It's very cute.

Theme music for those two pictures:
Don't worry, Bee happy! :)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

AndersW

And now it is on the main page.

Get well soon Amber.

Teh_Hobo

In regards to the front page, CON as a dump stat??!?!?

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Attic Rat

Bee - Leave, you must!
It's not so odd,
Battling aeronautical
Arthropods.

Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Arcblade

Icarus: It's a small world.  It's been awhile, but you went to the first PiCon.  I and a friend of mine stopped by to see everything and met you and the folks around you.  My friend's a fan of Inhuman.  I think we stopped by on Sunday.  You probably don't remember, but I check your comic every day now (along with DMFA). 

That aside:  very nice drawings.  :) 

icarus

whoaaaaaa pi-con. now that takes me back.

back to when voltaire tried to grope me at rocky horror D: man he was drunk.

pi con was wicked fun, i'd do it again in a heartbeat. everyone was just so chill. but now i'm in australia, so i can't really pi-con it up anymore :<

and blarf i need to do a couple chapters of reading for school, then take a test on blackboard...then i can try to do another bee-art in case amber continues to be sick. anyone have any requests (beequests)?

that said, i once left dex as my dump stat on a MUD.
dex of 3 ...i'm pretty sure my monk only consumed potions by smashing them into his face and hoping some trickled into his mouth.