Shattered Innocence (OOC Thread) [M] )Closed(

Started by Noone, February 03, 2009, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noone

Just to note, I'll be away from around later today to about Sunday.

Try not to blow -too- much up without me :P

Sprocketsdance

I said I was sorry about that! D8        :giggle

Shachza

<-- #1 that is!

Sprocketsdance

hehe, I think so, just give me a day or two to read through the posts and think something up.. thanks for the excitement of my possible return ^_^

Ketchup-Crumbles

Quote from: wuffnpuff on August 22, 2010, 04:42:44 PM
hehe, I think so, just give me a day or two to read through the posts and think something up.. thanks for the excitement of my possible return ^_^
Yay, that's great news =)
I'm also back from my vacation. I'll go and see, if I can get a post up, too ^^

Lisky

i just posted X3... welcome back Ketchup, hope you had a great time :3

also Yay for WuffnMuffin returning! \o/

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Aisha deCabre

Hey you guys, ah; I was told by Corg that there might be room for a new player and I was given permission to post up my info and see if it's okay to play. :3

At a self-plagiarism warning from Corg, I oughta mention that I re-copied my profile post from a past RP, the Castle, and edited it to fit this situation. x3

Name: Aisha deCabre
Nickname(s): Aish, Isha, The Risen
Race: Being
Species: Panther (black jaguar)
Family and Association(s): Has no living family to speak of, but perhaps a missing brother: Ayan Cabre.  Also likes to keep in touch with her mentor, the Healer Rynkura Msh'Taan.
Place of Origin: A valley called the Shadowed Depths in a remote part of Furrae; born in the village of Soldeluna and educated at the Healer's Monastery on the further side of it.
Current possessions: Weapons (listed below in Abilities), a pack with money, food, and a water pouch.
Color: Navy

Physical description

Height:  5'5''
Weight: 120 lbs
Build: Lean, strong but not too muscular
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black with a couple of dark grey streaks in the fringe
Fur Coloration: Slightly lighter black than the hair, with a barely distinctive spot pattern.
Distinguishing features: Her hair is quite long, reaching down to the middle of her back and is almost always braided.  She wears a hooded cape that can change colors (when she's traveling, it's always crimson, to advertise her profession as a bounty hunter), and navy blue long-sleeved clothes, with a black belt that has her weapons strapped to it.  There's only one scar on her body, on her back, the only one she wanted to keep.

Biographical and general information

History: Aisha was born and lived in her home village with her parents and older brother until she was twelve.  Her mother died of a sudden illness when she was seven or eight, and it is there that she started learning how to fight amidst regular studies.  Her brother went off when she was ten to fight in a war, and never came back.  A couple of years later, her village was attacked by demons, and her father was assassinated.  She fled the burning village and lingered on the border until she met the healer Rynkura, who taught her the finer arts of battle as well as some non-magic healing.  At age eighteen was when she started adventuring and bounty hunting, determined to find these demons and avenge her family, and perhaps even find her lost brother, should he be alive.

Personality: The first thing one will notice about Aisha is that she's secretive.  When asked her name, the most a stranger will get out of her is her first name, and otherwise refers to herself as "The Risen".  Aisha is mostly a loner, and likes to travel.  Getting to know her, one would also call her stubborn and sometimes quick to anger.  She carries a determined will and a bit of impatience, and if she starts something then she must always finish it; so her fights rarely end in a tie.  However, Aisha is also optimistic and doesn't believe in dwelling on the past.  Among friends, she is protective and sociable, and also carries a sense of humor, though sometimes a grim one.  The only race that she's quite biased against is the Demon race, although she tries to be attentive and think before acting on impulse.

Abilities: Aisha doesn't use magic herself, but she has a variety of enchanted weapons, mostly light-enchanted.  Her repertoire consists of: her favorite weapon, the bladed boomerang that can come back to her on spoken command if it doesn't anyway; a light-magic imbued bracer that helps to heal wounds and dispels curses; the Dragonblade, a sword which repels and is impervious to magic; and an emerald-colored ring on her tail that glows in the presence of dark magic; a hidden dagger strapped to her leg that is enchanted with poison; and a bow and small quiver of arrows.  She is protected with a mind shield, given to her for safety by Cheyenne, a fellow Healer student and 'Cubi.

Strengths: Aisha is quite fast and stealthy.  Her senses are finely tuned and heightened, so hardly anything, including enemy weaknesses, escapes her notice.  She is also good with a sword, the only close-range weaponry that she has much practice with.  Her specialty however is long-range weaponry...for example, she can easily either kill or paralyze someone with an arrow.

Weaknesses: Being as stubborn as she is, Aisha could be determined to keep a fight going even past her own limit, sometimes forgetting what her limit is.  Her attitude sometimes gets her into a bit more trouble than she realizes.  If she has no time to think, then she can be short-sighted at times.

Trivia: Despite being a bit hard-headed, Aisha is also curious by nature and likes to take time to think and solve problems.  She enjoys times of peace just as often as a fight, and will even stop to help others if they are so in need of it.  Her greatest and only fear is being forced to see someone who she cares deeply for die, and not being able to do anything about it.  She also knows as much about healing as she does about combat, but rarely uses the skill.

Hope this isn't too long. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Noone

Character approved. I'll go ahead and iron out the specifics shortly. (Hopefully)

Aisha deCabre

Awesome :3  Oh, and actually, thinking about it, I made one more slight change to her profile to mention, just in case; she -does- have a mind shield. x3 Having a 'Cubi for a friend back home would result in that.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tipod

I'm going to try and get a post in tomorrow; I tried tonight, but I have a health exam tomorrow morning.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Ketchup-Crumbles

You guys are evil  >:3 I've been waiting for days, checking almost every hour xD and now there's 4 new replies within one night (for me) and I have no time to read them xD
Eeeeeevil I say! xD

Chairtastic

Shachza

Just to be clear Wuff, Zot is already standing right next to Kassin so he's not throwing the dart, he's just poking Kassin lightly with it.
            <-- #1 that is!

Sprocketsdance

Aisha deCabre

Finally, the first post.  I'm one of you crazies now, ha.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Sprocketsdance

Lisky

Oh hay... another character for Garis to hit on now :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Basilisk on September 17, 2010, 03:35:25 PM
Oh hay... another character for Garis to hit on now :U

Until the next poor female soul?  *grin*
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ked is more hoping for someone smart and stealthy, who can also be..... persuaded into doing what he wants.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Shachza

Hey Basilisk, leave some for the reptile midget.   :B
            <-- #1 that is!

Tipod

Terribly lackluster post, but damn is it hard to write in this weather.

Aisha deCabre

I may just have myself come across the group in my next post...for observation's sake, and because I'm too lazy to go back and look that far, none of the 'Cubi are hiding their features, yeah?
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Chairtastic

Actually, I think Garis is the only one not hiding.  >->  Not too sure about that, though.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ked's keeping both wing sets folded in, and is at least trying to pass for Being.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on October 08, 2010, 12:51:47 PM
Ked's keeping both wing sets folded in, and is at least trying to pass for Being.
Quote from: Meany on October 08, 2010, 06:29:48 AM
Actually, I think Garis is the only one not hiding.  >->  Not too sure about that, though.

Cool, thanks, guys. :3  Bas also gave me confirmation that only his character's showing.  So thus I hope my post is acceptable.  Drumming up a way to introduce oneself is a bit of a creative wall to break sometimes. xP
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Shachza

You could jump out, do a little dance number, and then just say "hi."   :)
            <-- #1 that is!

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Shachza on October 08, 2010, 06:20:19 PM
You could jump out, do a little dance number, and then just say "hi."   :)

Haha xP  Well, OOC-ness is amusing, but still OOC.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tipod

As a sidenote, Bart is only multilingual in the sense that he learned how to insult people in more than one language.

edit: Just realized thanks to Kob that Ked's hands have gloves on them, therefore Bart probably wouldn't see Ked's symbol. Editing post now, sorry about that.

edit2: and then we realized he'd know Ked's last name anyway from the posters, dur. My bad.

Noone

My computer's graphics card has been going, so I'm afraid I'm having my laptop being taken in for repairs soon. This means that I may be gone for a while. I will however, make every endeavor to make sure that you are informed of my status should the situation change.

EDIT: Update: I ended up getting a new laptop altogether, so... I'll be able to keep up with this.

Noone

I'd like to ask the players:
Would you like to continue the current vein of play for now? Or would you like me to 'jump' to nightfall? A.k.a. have Eilan/Kassin wake, continue on. While I would like to keep moving, I understand if you want to have your PCs interact before such, since IC it would be a rather long while.