SAIA has Trucks?

Started by kazzellin, January 31, 2009, 11:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazzellin

Dunno what it stands for IRL, but driving home from dropping my brother off after work, and seeing the three trucks with "SAIA" in fancy writing on the side pull out of a strip mall entrance was very amusing.  8)

Now we know what all those 'Cubi do when school's not in session. They drive truck for the Academy.

Somehow, I'm not sure I'd want to know what they drop off and pick up. :blink

Tyranastrasz

Heh, I saw one of those trucks when I was out having lunch a couple weekends ago.

Here's their website, btw

Naldru

The topic Anybody else seen these trucks? on 7-November-2007 discusses the trucks at length.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Zedd

I believe this has been answered before and I swear it doesn't need answering again....
You see nothing...This is merely an isolation camp of your imagination 

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Sofox

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Ted Schiller

Quote from: kazzellin on January 31, 2009, 11:18:33 PM
Dunno what it stands for IRL, but driving home from dropping my brother off after work, and seeing the three trucks with "SAIA" in fancy writing on the side pull out of a strip mall entrance was very amusing.  8)
(snip)
Somehow, I'm not sure I'd want to know what they drop off and pick up. :blink

W-2 forms, so you can get on with paying your taxes.
Cubi are eeeeevil.
(Well, that's what SAIA delivered to where I work  :U  )

With regards,
Ted

Azlan

Quote from: ShadesFox on February 01, 2009, 12:56:17 PM

That you just RUINED!

Mwhahahhaa!  It wasn't my plot so naaah!  :raspberry
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Azlan on February 02, 2009, 08:26:13 PM
Quote from: ShadesFox on February 01, 2009, 12:56:17 PM

That you just RUINED!

Mwhahahhaa!  It wasn't my plot so naaah!  :raspberry

No it was my plot to take over the world with these pods Azlan did you how much the restocking fee will cost me?

Lucheek

I see those trucks all the time. Always wondered what they were shipping.

I once saw an 18-wheeler truckin Live bees. Filled with those square bee-keeper hives and covered with a giant net, to keep the bees in. That was the coolest thing ever.

Rafe

On the way to Anthrocon a while back,  Amber and I drove past this place a few miles from where I live: 

Although the place that got the most laughs was this one:

Rafe

AmigaDragon

Bond... Jeff Bond. :mowhappy

Yeah, yeah... I realize the first line was probably the point, not the last line :mowtongue
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Mao

At least it isn't Janus Bond.

Tyranastrasz