Kria and Biggs

Started by Lego3400, February 03, 2009, 11:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

I was reading back through the archives when I came across this: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_479.php

Apperntly biggs an Kira are familer. I would have revived the thread for the comic where she mentions him being late, but it appears to be locked.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I don't remember the exact thread, but there was some speculation as to the effect that both Biggs (more likely) and Dee (a little less likely) were on the Creature council. (Although why Biggs would be on a Creature council is a little odd..... But maybe he's a Were  :mwaha )
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Zina

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 03, 2009, 11:36:10 PM
I was reading back through the archives when I came across this: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_479.php

Apperntly biggs an Kira are familer. I would have revived the thread for the comic where she mentions him being late, but it appears to be locked.

Don't revive threads that are more than a month old, locked or no.

Kipiru

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on February 03, 2009, 11:40:33 PM
I don't remember the exact thread, but there was some speculation as to the effect that both Biggs (more likely) and Dee (a little less likely) were on the Creature council. (Although why Biggs would be on a Creature council is a little odd..... But maybe he's a Were  :mwaha )

Or maybe because he is the leader of The Twinks.

AmigaDragon

Leader of the Twinks = political power.
Power (of any kind) is respected to some extent by creatures (perhaps to varying degrees by species, as well as individually).

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Carl Orff - Der Mond: Three Dances and Finale (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Jairus

Especially because, according to his profile, before he showed up, there was no Twink leader. So, not only is he a leader with political power, he also created that power. Probably worth a few extra points of respect from creatures. Plus, if you don't respect him, there's the possibility that he might sic his Twinks on you.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Mao

Another thing to consider is that he may have tried to stop the resurrection before by sending goons, which is what Kria seemed to be expecting.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 04, 2009, 07:28:38 AM
Another thing to consider is that he may have tried to stop the resurrection before by sending goons, which is what Kria seemed to be expecting.
I still say the goons were going to power the resurrection.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Howl

Kria and Biggs, sitting in a-

Um... *flees*

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 04, 2009, 07:32:53 AM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 04, 2009, 07:28:38 AM
I still say the goons were going to power the resurrection.

prolly wouldn't be as colorful as other methods, but sounds plausible enough.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

GabrielsThoughts

Imagine all the fun Biggs and Wildy could have, and would have  with Merlitz if they were a "were."
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.