WELL I'M ASKING NOW!!

Draw a Draggy Khal =3

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/Rheaspenguinshop/Xzeliea/zodiac151sm.jpg

And...a PARTY!! with you, me and Hazy and boogey ^^
Fine, I shall draw the Khal.

...Are those ankhs (Dunno if I spelled it right) on his shoulders? :B
YESH!!

and i could help you with yer homework ;;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

What type of math homework? I might be able to lend a hand, I'm in AP Calc.

Dakata

Algebra. D:

I'll ask for help tomorrow. =P I don't have any math homework right now.

...*Takes a nap* *Snooooooooore*

bill

Calc = Algebra + Plugging things into formulae. Pretty much, anyways.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

I hate it now. I should show you the answer sheet from my calc homework; we're doing stuff with the Chain Rule, and the answers simplified are being about six inches long.

Dakata

I hate algebra. D: Xze, you're insane.

...AND DO NOT SPEAK OF THE EVIL MATH IN MY ART THREAD.

*Kicks a puppy* DON'T MAKE ME KICK THE PUPPY AGAIN. D:

Nikki

;;
can we talk about flaming monkey-butt?

bill

Did you hear that? It sounded like a puppy, landing on my roof. Funny.

Dakata

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 01, 2006, 10:03:21 PM;;
can we talk about flaming monkey-butt?
NO. D:

...But you can talk about vulcan-jews (Bwah. Guess what I'm watching right now. :B) and puppy-kicking.

...And my art. D:

...And that fat thing over there. *Points at Patches*

Patches: D:

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 01, 2006, 10:03:53 PM
Did you hear that? It sounded like a puppy, landing on my roof. Funny.
...Can...can you go take a picture of the puppy on your roof? D: And can you show it to me?

...I wanna see a hurt puppy. D: Because I'm mean.

bill

No, Dak, find your own hurt puppy. Or, better yet, make your own. And send pics.

xHaZxMaTx

Why don't you draw a pic of you kicking a puppy? :3

Dakata

Bah. Didn't color these. 'Cuz some ASSHOLE (*Cough*whoisprobablymom*Cough*) deleted some of my sh*t. Like MS Paint, the calculator, MY MP3S (Yeah, I got those back...But there is NO REASON WHY ALL OF THOSE SHOULD'VE BEEN DELETED....Well, one of them has the f word in it, but yeah. My parents don't really care....if I listen to it with headphones on. :B) and some other stuff. And mom moved stuff in my room around. I don't like it when my stuff's not where I put it. So I had to panic and put everything back yesterday. *Twitch twich*

Draggy for Haz.

'Nother draggy for Haz.

Patches. Who is SAD BECAUSE HIS UNCLE BOOGEY WON'T GIVE HIM ANY MORE HUGS. D:
[Clickie]
What's-his-face as a draggy. Xze requested this. Don't remember what his name is. And I just drew him nakie-ish 'cuz I felt like it...and I was too lazy to draw clothes. Parents don't care anyway. Feh.

I'd post more art but I need my MS Paint, my markers are starting to suck and I need new pencils. All of my pencils've been gnawed on....BY A MAD DRAGON....And I can't find any more unscanned art 'cept for one pic that some forumites probably wouldn't like. :B

Now I'm-a go and play Banjo-Kazooie (My brothers lost Banjo-Tooie. D: I'll kill them for that. *Shakes fist at them*) for a little bit before they wanna watch their STUPID cartoons. I'll be on AIM/MSN/Yahoo but I probably won't answer or anything.

(Oh, and if any of you wanna upload your mspaint thing and lemme download it and stuff, go ahead. Can't remember where the file's at, but I think it's called mspaint.exe or something like that. NEED PAINT, NEED PAINT, NEED PAINT....or something similar...*Goes insane s'more*)

Edit: Apparently the Gods of Gaming loathe me. I can't play BK without some prick tripping over the N64 and "killing" the N64. And I never ever save unless I'm done with a world on BK....I WAS ALMOST DONE BEATING TREASURE TROVE COVE DAMMIT (I started a new game. :B). I need to hit someone...and draw some hurt puppies. So everyone'll know about my hurt-puppy fetish. :B

If anyone needs me, I'll be b*tching at random people on another site...or doodling. *Shrug*

Zedd

Nikki

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! IT'S KHAL!!! *Glompies* he's so friggin HAWT!!

xHaZxMaTx

Yay, thankies! :3 *Ghey huggles*

If you have a Windows XP CD, you can just reinstall Paint.  Actually, I'm not even sure you need the CD.

Dakata

I don't have a Windows XP CD. D:

Feh. I'll just go download something else to use...

Nikki

llearch n'n'daCorna

You can also probably do something like "reinstall windows components" and it may have the files it needs buried deep in the structure somewhere.

That's, skip into add-remove programs, and look at one of the options on the right.

That'll give you a completely different window with other options in in, one of which is accessories, under which you can find paint.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dakata

Thanks, box. :B

I'd color the thing for Xze but I don't remember his colors and I'm too lazy to go look for the pic. D: ....And Patches is still sad, Boogey. Give him hugs, meanie. D: *Cough*andgivemehugstoo*Cough*

Patches: D': *IS SAD*

xHaZxMaTx

I'd give Patches huggles, but he always bites me. :<

Zedd

Dakata

Patches only wants hugs from his Uncle Boogey. D:

Patches: *Hugs Zedd back* :3 Red puppy!

...Well, maybe he just hates you, Haz. D:

Oh, and I'm being forced to take a really boring test Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday...and I think Thursday and Friday too. It's a really boring Social Studies test thing that all (I think) 9th graders in MI have to take. And I'll probably die of boredom. Or my brain might asplode...OR BOTH!

...So I might not be on tomorrow. D:

bill

Dakata

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 08, 2006, 09:42:00 PM
Ha ha, you're a freshman. FRESHIE!  :P
So? D: YOU used to be a freshie!

I haven't been bullied yet. :3 No one notices little 'ol quiet Dakata...*BWAHAHAHAH*

...'Cept for some people. D: And they think Dakata's a retarded kangaroo. D':

Zedd

Dont you worry..I hated my first day too

Boog

I'm sorry Dakata, but Penny has first dibs now so most of the time when you get to me I'm all out of hugs. I'll try to hide a few from her, okay?

Dakata

Quote from: Boogeyman on October 08, 2006, 11:20:17 PM
I'm sorry Dakata, but Penny has first dibs now so most of the time when you get to me I'm all out of hugs. I'll try to hide a few from her, okay?
Meanie. :P

You made me and Patches sad. D':

xHaZxMaTx

Go to bed! :O

(Don't give Dakata any hugs.)