Fridge Attack pages

Started by Kipiru, January 30, 2009, 12:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

I apologise if this has already been talked about in another part of this section of the forum, but I just had to say something! It is hilarious! The main story is very entertaining, but these side pages RULE! I almost busted a gut with the Snake Solid cameo! And the anthro- Vash- pure genius :bow ( Yeah I'm a big Trigun fan)! I hope there will be more!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kipiru on January 30, 2009, 12:00:32 PM
I hope there will be more!

I was asking Ren about that the other day.  Apparently the prognosis wasn't so good  :<

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

I apologise if this has already been talked about in another part of this section of the forum, but I just had to say something! It is hilarious! The main story is very entertaining, but these side pages RULE! I almost busted a gut with the Snake Solid cameo! And the anthro- Vash- pure genius :bow ( Yeah I'm a big Trigun fan)! I hope there will be more!
Thanks. I may revive it as a written story. And I am planning to do something (vaguely) related to the "Fridge Attack" rather soon. So the project isn't exactly dead, but it is kept in deep freeze in hopes of reviving it in the future.

Kipiru

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on January 30, 2009, 12:14:46 PM
Thanks. I may revive it as a written story. And I am planning to do something (vaguely) related to the "Fridge Attack" rather soon. So the project isn't exactly dead, but it is kept in deep freeze in hopes of reviving it in the future.

Good! It's always fun to see the main characters in a wacky situation that's totally unrelated to the storyline!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kipiru on January 30, 2009, 12:20:04 PM
Good! It's always fun to see the main characters in a wacky situation that's totally unrelated to the storyline!
Well, the story was not intended to be wacky. It just started that way. I am tempted to explain the plot of the story, but I'm not sure I should do it. So far only Keaton knows the truth.

AmigaDragon

What is this Fridge Attack you guys are talking about?
What side pages? Who or what is Snake Solid?

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Johann Sebastian Bach - Siciliano (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Kipiru

Sunblink

Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 31, 2009, 02:50:42 AM
What is this Fridge Attack you guys are talking about?
What side pages? Who or what is Snake Solid?

The Fridge Attack pages should be in Ren Gaulen's gallery in the Tower of Art. They can easily be found if you use his art index on the first page. :3

Or, better yet, here's the directory on the Project Future website: http://project-future.org/strips/fridge.php