The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha is banned for getting entirely too worked up over this.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

llearch n'n'daCorna is banned for taking everything too lightly.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

shadowterm

Corgi is banned for letting a starship troopers reference fly right by him.
/)//w//(\

Corgatha Taldorthar

Shadowterm is banned for calling me "Corgi" and because Stranger in a Strange land was far better than Starship Troopers. Hell, even The Roads must Roll was better than Starship Troopers.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Slowtini

Tally is banned for insulting starship troopers.
I frown at you. >:C

llearch n'n'daCorna

Slowtini is banned for not taking this chance to point out that Starship Troopers wasn't that bad.

The book, that is. The movie was so bad, if they'd had Heinlein buried in copper wiring and hooked up to a generator, they could have powered the East Coast as he rolled in his grave...

e_voyager

boxy is banned because i don't remember how we can to this state.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for leaving a word out.

e_voyager

boxy is banned because it was a typo of came (not can) and he should  have caught that before me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager is banned for assuming that others can understand his typos.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Lauren is banned for reasons that can only be described as "cathartic"

Ren Gaulen

Corgatha is banned due to certain unfortunate circumstances.

Mao

Ren is banned for the good of those who are still alive.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned on behalf of those who are no longer alive in the traditional sense.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned for like the Fae not all living things are considered alive. look at me for example.

Noone

E_Voyager is banned for not realizing that Corgatha is a restless spirit. Low CHR score too.

Mao

Kobra is banned for having a rather inactive dancing dwaggie.

Angel

Mowser is banned for confusing us all with his multiple-personality problems.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned because I don't know what she's talking about.

e_voyager

Mao Laoren is banned for likeing being llearched!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned because it amuses me to mess with his head.

Kipiru

llearch is banned for amusing himself by harassing others!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kipiru is banned for being harassed.

Jairus

Uncle Boxy is banned because he hasn't taught me how to harass people.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Angel

Jairus is banned for having to learn that which is based on instinct. Are you an only child?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel is banned because despite my numurous siblings i was raised and a only child

Jairus

e_voyager is banned because I don't quite get how that would work.

And Black_angel is banned because I'm the oldest of three children. I know how to harass: I was being sarcastic.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Jairus is banned for double banning an lets just say i wasn't the first person of my family to have wonder lust thong with my father it was of an entirely different scale.

Mao

e_voyager is banned for discussing his lust thong here.  This is something I never, ever, wanted to hear about.

e_voyager

Mao Laoren is not banned for call it a lust thong ( i miss spelled though an google spell checker missed it since it is a correctly spelled word even if it's not the word i meant to use.) he is however banned for have no experience with wonderlust , the desire to simply walk out the door and keep traveling to visit new places and fine out new things about the world. it's a very kender thing you know.