[Art] Robby's Art Dump

Started by Robbychu, November 28, 2008, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbychu

Yay, art dump!

As a side note, most of the images will be from Tegaki and the like. My scanner disagrees forcibly with me when I don't use Adobe, and it's too small for even my sketchbook. :U

Made with Tegaki and a mouse. With large doses of symphonic metal. I made this to see what would happen to my character's designs if I dumped them into DMFA-verse. :) I think Ragnhild here came out pretty good. She even looks as crazy as her canon counterpart! :U

SPATHI. This was made before Tegaki got a few upgrades, so it's less ~fancy~. If you don't know what a Spathi is, go play Star Control 2. The Screencap Adventure is good too if you want to deprive yourself of the joy that comes from bothering the VUX personally. :<

GEEEEEENNNNNNNEEFOOOOOORRRRRRGE. This is the drayk in the crystal caves near the start of the game. My mom and I have nicknamed him Gollum and think he's adorable. This looks weird because Tegaki's servers threw a fit so all I have is the PrintScreen version. :<

-MOAR SOON BECAUSE I CAN ONLY WORK SO FAST-
THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ALL CAPS. :)

Rheeeeeeeee...

WhiteFox

I like your work. There's a lot of character to it.

Ragnhild might look better with some stronger darks for lining and shading. Pretty good for mouse work, though.

Heh. Poor Fwiffo.

I never played Geneforge much... I did play a lot of the Exile/Avernum games tho. Very cool pic. I noticed a jaggyness to some of the lines that isn't aliasing; I know photoshop will do that if I'm drawing lines on a high res pic while I'm zoomed out.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...