Yellow, just wanna say that i'm alive

Started by clemaxgra, November 24, 2008, 03:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clemaxgra

Well, this is my first time joining a forum of any sort and well, you can say that I'm the shy type. But anyway, please don't bully this noob for being one. So, hi and bye.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  If you haven't already, do make sure you read the rules.  And follow them.  Deliberately provoking the moderators is not recommended but if you're shy I don't see that being a problem  :P
Other than that, have fun and enjoy your stay.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

clemaxgra

Ty, i have read the rules before joining this forum (was trying to figure out what people do in forums).

Cogidubnus

Quote from: clemaxgra on November 24, 2008, 03:58:05 PM
Ty, i have read the rules before joining this forum (was trying to figure out what people do in forums).

That's what we're trying to find out. Maybe you could help us?

Oh, watch out for llearch, also, he's up to something. Watch our for anyone who tells you to watch out for something too, they're also up to something.

Corgatha Taldorthar

WAKE UP! "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!"!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome to our humble abode. Try not to stain the rug.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

well hello there... This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

I greet you.

will you help me sharpen these knives? ^.^

Eagle0600

Want a muffin?
:doommuffin

Also, I don't think it's possible to mess with the admins. They take everything in their stride.

Faerie Alex

No, if they really get annoyed, they just make their problems go away.

And for the love of what ever deity you may believe in (or none at all), don't eat the muffins! Run! Run far away and take cover!

...And if I haven't scared you off yet, welcome. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.