2008-11-03 [DMFA #948] Doesn't seem quite as noble that way...

Started by superluser, November 03, 2008, 01:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

I don't think Kria is explicitly based on anyone in particular, which might make you feel a tad less creepy ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Sunblink

techmaster-glitch

*late reply*

That. Was. BEAUTIFUL.

Poor Dan, for the adventurer that he is, he seems perpetually at the mercy of those more Genre-Savvy than he...

He should have seen this one coming, too.

Shadowcatcher

I wonder if Dan's going to forget to keep his headwings hidden after reading the bill.

Reese Tora

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 03, 2008, 04:03:28 AM
Quote from: superluser on November 03, 2008, 02:17:05 AM
Quote from: Reese Tora on November 03, 2008, 02:06:55 AMvirgin rentals

I'm trying to figure out a case where you would rent a virgin.  In virgin sacrifices, for example, they tend to not come back at all...

Vestigial virgins...

yay Pratchett!

vestal virgins, to use the RL term.

Virginity is said to have great mystical significance in most cultures, and many rites require or, atleast, prefer virgins to perform them.

Of course, the most prefereable of virgins is the beautiful maiden... I don't suppose that a mighty daemon, summoned from the depths of tautaurus, would be appeased by the offering of a pimply overweight geek wrenched from the depths of his mother's basement... despite what their living quarters might have in common...
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

GundamDragon

Quote from: Shadowcatcher on November 03, 2008, 11:05:41 PM
I wonder if Dan's going to forget to keep his headwings hidden after reading the bill.

Thats a bit of a chep laugh but given that Dan got turnered in to a pokemon i would not count it out. In fact it would most likely be that that dose happen and that thats a real high bill plus her phone numbers on it with a coment like "Alternite payment is OK" or something like that.