Observing Jyrras

Started by Rakala, November 03, 2008, 10:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakala

Interesting question, whatever happened to the council of creatures observing Jyrras? (Comic #365-#367). I honestly thought that would come into play somewhere. 600 or so comics later and still nothing, at least not that I noticed. Maybe Amber plans to bring it in later. In any case does anybody have some insight or theories?

Noone

I'm pretty sure this has something to do with it, and with Albanion actually on the council, I'm pretty sure that for now, the council is just going to have to wait and see. I'm quite certain that the council at least knows about it, and that they don't want the wrath of the Fae to come storming upon them, and considering some of them have actually showed some interest in harming him, (and the Fae possibly being all-knowing), any attempts to harm him are probably going to be blamed on them. Now of course, I figure they might leak the information off to some hot-shot demon who will then try to kill him, but the possibility of that happening... isn't high.

Rakala

That is an interesting idea, but it is never said what council. It does show a sillhoute of a fae in the aforementioned comics but it doesn't look particularly.... equine.

Lowde

Quote from: Rakala on November 03, 2008, 10:48:59 PM
That is an interesting idea, but it is never said what council. It does show a sillhoute of a fae in the aforementioned comics but it doesn't look particularly.... equine.

Looks exactly like him imo...

Anyway, I thing the demonology 101 for fae says that albanion is in the council and even Mab mentioned it once

AmigaDragon

Wasn't Kria watching him from outside the house for a while? I don't recall when this was and I'm to lazy right now to hunt for it.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Dagardo

Quote from: AmigaDragon on November 04, 2008, 02:19:07 AM
Wasn't Kria watching him from outside the house for a while? I don't recall when this was and I'm to lazy right now to hunt for it.

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_479.php

Nekoboy

W0w allmost forget about them.....maybe Amber did as well? =/ who knows....

Rakala

Okay, after closer examination of all the comics, yeah. They're still in the background. They're just pulling strings. Like THE ILLUMINATI!