Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

officer lucas marcone (marco for short)
heavier build 180-200lbs lightly muscled
species: croc
skin color:hunter green
hair:n/a
eyecolor/number/style: firey red/two/ serpentine irises blind in the left eye(white film)
sexy? oh say bout 7-ish out of 10

marco walks in and sits on the arm of a char useing hos pocket knife to pick dirt out of his long reptilian nails

Hilary

Hilary pokes her head in, sees the pizza, and zooms toward the boxes. She rifles through them until she finds what she's looking for-- dessert pizza! She wolfs it down and zooms off to the arcade in anticipation of DDR. She's not quite sure where she is, but it has dessert pizza and DDR, so there can't be too much to worry about.

Right? <<

olroxshade

olrox is sad because somebody is in the ddr arcade

Suwako

Aiyno writes "Pizza will rule the world" on a paper a few thousand times.

roninfoxtail

Ronin finishes his pizza, licks any remaining cheese off his paws, then enters the arcade to pratice his trigger finger at Time Crisis 3

Hilary

Hilary finishes playing DDR and skitters out of the arcade. She flops down on a faux mow-pelt chair and reaches above her without looking to turn the ceiling fan on. She finds the pull cord, but it's... fuzzy? A tail! She looks up to see whose tail she's got.

lucas marcone

*marcos police radio crackles* "we are in persit of a wrecless driver evadeing arrest marco are you in the area?" *crackle* negitvive jones besides if i were im off duty remember our little talk? *click*

*a car speeds past the building 7 police cars in tow*
not in the area heh glad parckings in back.

olroxshade

Olrox quickly go to the DDR arcade and shock for the Hillary score

lucas marcone

maro walks over aiyno hay there people seem to be runnin round like chickens with their heads cut off huh?

Eibborn

"Erk!" Eibbor sits abruptly upright when his tail is grabbed. "Woah the- what the?" He takes half a moment to compose himself before looking downward for the tail-grabber.
"Um. Hi..." he says cautiously, conscious of how precarious his balance on the rafter is with his tail in someone else's grip.
/kicks the internet over

Suwako

:tired Aiyno crawls onto the couch again and falls asleep, into a deep slumber that will last atleast 8 hours.  :dndist

lucas marcone

*marco looks shocked by the pretty girl ignoreing him and mutters "denied" to him self and sits down at the table*

roninfoxtail

Ronin comes out later on, yawning and rubbing his head. "Bleh. My fingers are sore." He walks over to the table that has the pizza and takes another cheese pizza and sits down near the couch.

Kio

"yay!  More people!" Kio says as he flies through the wall again.  "More Soda!" Kio says as he flies to the kitchen and opens the fridge for more caffinated soda.

Hilary

"Oh, hello! Are you the ceiling fan, then? Wow... a talking fan... I guess this technology really is getting 'smarter' all the time! Pleased to meet you, Fan." She pulls the 'cord.'

Kio

" I am not a celing fan!!! I'm a flying Kitty...With SODA!" Kio says as he flies aound Hilary's head.

roninfoxtail

Ronin watches the hyper kitty after finishing his pizza. He yawns and drinks the soda Orlox offered him earlier.

Kio

"Hey Ronin!  Whatcha doing?!" Kio says as he lands on his head.

roninfoxtail

Ronin acks as the kitty lands on his head. He says "Drinking and eating." At that point, he walks over to get another pizza, this time, hawaiian (or however it's spelled.)

Kio

Kio falls asleep while on Ronin's head.

xHaZxMaTx

×HaZ×MaT× walks into the room and says, "Hello! I've no idea what's going on here, can I have some coffee?  Seems like Kio could use some coffe as well."  The later statement obviously benig sarcastic.  He then magically pulls a pot of coffee from his back pocket.

bill

Parsons dumps two cans of Red Bull into an espresso, and drains it.

Eibborn

The look on Eibbor's face grows increasing alarmed as he is addressed as a ceiling fan. As Hilary continues speaking, he realized the inevitable consequences and begins to look frantic. You've got to be kidding me, he thinks as Hilary begins to pull...
With a loud, dramatic 'Noooooo!,' he drops to the ground. Or rather, what would be the ground if a certain person weren't in the way, still holding his tail. While it hurt considerably less than a fall onto the floor would, he found himself sprawled over the unfamiliar person.
"...Ow..."
/kicks the internet over

Kio

Kio woke up when Eibbor_N fell.  "huh? Wha?  Coffee? MINE!!" Kio says as he flies for the coffee.  "Coffee!!!"

bill

Now completely stoned, Parsons begins to hear the clouds move overhead.

roninfoxtail

Ronin sighs and finishes his pizza. Having nothing to do, he plays with his yappity.

Kio

"hey Hey Ronin!  Go get me Some...COFFEE!" Kio says yelling in his face. "WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

roninfoxtail

Ronin rubs his ear and sighs "Yeah yeah..." He walks over to a table and pours a mug of coffee and hands it to Kio then proceeds to play with his Yap again.

Kio

"yay!!! COFFEE!!" Kio says as he chuggs it down.  "Mmmmm...Coffee..." Kio grins..."WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

xHaZxMaTx

Annoyed, Haz wishes he had some sort of cat-repelant to keep the overactive Kio away from his pot of coffee.  Suddenly, he remembers he just so happens to have the next best thing in his (once again) magical back pocket; he pulls out the long barrel of a 50 calibur Magnum rifle loaded with a single tranquilizer dart large enough to take out a bull elephant.  Realising he only has one shot, Haz perfects his aim, laying concealed under a bush for nearly five minutes watching they crazed cat fly around the room groping for anything containing caffiene. 

. . .Finally, he takes his shot. The dart whips through the air at 3,000 ft/sec and collides with the hind leg of the once hyper cat known as Kio.  Haz gives a satisfied grin and pulls back the bolt-action to release the smoking shell of the departed dart as the lifeless body falls to the ground with a satisfying "WHUMP!"  While Haz lays concealed under the bush, panic breaks out as the tremoundous sound of the blast echoes throughout the room.  Haz slips the rifle back into his magical back pocket and inconspicuously emerges from the bush and begins to play along with the chaos.