Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

*nods and charges toward the table*

(edit)
cmon peeps! get with the program

Zet

45 minutes?! I've been in the tunnel for a week *climbs up to the ceiling and sleeps on a rafter* wake me up when it gets here*faints*

e_voyager

E unable to help himself says in an echoing sing song voice " is it raining? Is it snowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? There's no earthly way of knowing yet the danger must be growing for the rowers keep on rowing and the certainly aren't showing any sign that they are slowing"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

*digs in the ground and finds the delivery boys bag*
CURSES! Somebody stole ze pizza and buried ze pizzaboy!!!!
*runs in circles*

Aisha deCabre

"Hm."

A shadow enters through the doorway, its master composed of a felid creature with fur of black, at least from what is seen of bare paws.  It curiously and somewhat cautiously pokes a head out, concealed by a red cowel, with orbs of about the same shade peering from the shadow of it.

The room's energies pervade her senses immediately...various smells such as pizza, other food stuffs, and among them...dog food...are sensed.  The energies of the others can be sensed as well.  It is lively.

Perhaps...friendly?

Must be.  I recognize a few people here.  Thank goodness.

"Greetin's," she says in a light Hispanic-type accent.  Reaching back she pulls the hood from her head, revealing the face of a melanistic jaguaress with reasonably long hair braided back, otherwise the rest is accented in her bangs and rest of it lying on the sides of her face, eyes of ruby blinking in the light.  The cape shifts to show the navy-blue outfit and black belt about her waist with something shining under it, perhaps a weapon of sorts.

Smiling, wanting the atmosphere to be friendly, she waves to the others. "This where the pizza party's held?  Seems like it," she jokes and finds a seat, taking note that someone was indeed yelling about pizza a moment ago.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

e contiens to whisper and sings the huntlu soen toe temd zet into madness
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

poor......pizza....boy...

e_voyager

leaves Zet for a moment to scope out what chee is doing.

topher chee

*turns and notices e is watching him*
*continues with whatever it was he was doing before*

e_voyager

whatc ya doin ? (did i get the accent right for what are you doing?)

topher chee

(sure)

Jus chillin, how bout yourself?

e_voyager

eh kind of borad. i was teasing zet but i think he passed out.

topher chee

KarlOmega1

"Hey...the pizza delivery will be made by a bot, silly.  Whatever you found shouldn't even be there"
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

a bot? are you serous? self aware robotic entities prefer to be call mechanical citizens. i know i met a few. *taps he metallic chest.*

KarlOmega1

"And by 'Bot',I meant 'Autobot'..."
I'm a Skype User.

e_voyager

ah i've met a few of them. a bit self righteous at times to over all my guys. the are called cybertornions  the auto-bots are a political party on cyberton much like the deceptacons.

KarlOmega1

"speaking of machines...what type of power source do you run on, E? I have some Energon, as well as Emeraldine, stored in one of the supply rooms in case I had some Cybertronians or other mechanical guests over..."
I'm a Skype User.

e_voyager

e's body goes limp as a massive orb of near solid energy  rises from his bob and floats around Karl.. it gose dark for a moment then resumes it's notns glow and sinks back inot the metlice body. "well int the the cyperson spark nor is it a white dawrf. it is simlly me."

topher chee

MMM......kicks the pizza boy who was buried, you LIAR!

xD

Mel Dragonkitty

This is the slowest pizza delivery ever.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

e chucleks. if you think  that mel try ording a pizza in brooklin as 2 am

Mel Dragonkitty

It's been a month and a half. We could have built a brick oven, chopped down trees for firewood, made the pizzas from scratch, cooked them and eaten them by now.

I live in a very small town. If you want pizza at 2:00 you had better have a stash frozen in the freezer. However I live downtown so if I want a pizza before midnight I walk the 200 feet to the store to get it myself.

Victorian downtowns are the best. My house is on a fairly quiet, tree-lined street by the river and you wouldn't even know that you were maybe half a city block from a busy main street and maybe a whole city block from the highway.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Stygian

Suddenly, the sharp sound of a door being closed violently echoes down from upstairs. For a slight second, a small draft brings a faint smell of warm salami, dough and tomato to all those with senses sharp enough to perceive it. And to those perceptive even beyond that, like the jaguar woman, there is a slight... disturbance, moving above, like a ripple on water so small it can barely be seen, a sound on the very edge of hearing. Then, again, sharp as a knife's edge in contrast to the previous silence, is yet another slam of a door or shutter, before everything goes quiet. In the stillness that follows, you feel as if something is tugging at your neck, something ready to jerk should you hear another slam. Yet all remains quiet.

e_voyager

e look arounds disturbed as some thing has happens the the darkness. "what just happened? " Erebus  vanishing looking for the disturbance

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on October 19, 2006, 01:05:51 PM
It's been a month and a half. We could have built a brick oven, chopped down trees for firewood, made the pizzas from scratch, cooked them and eaten them by now.

If People had Been posting in topic during the time, I would Have posted that the Pizza had Arrived, dangit!
I'm a Skype User.

Stygian

The disturbance is gone. But upon arriving at the door you feel something like a residue in the air, like static pulling at your hair (hard to imagine with a robot) , but somehow the other way around, as if there something pressing down on you. There is no movement, no sound, yet there is the whiff of a smell of something. Looking around, you notice a piece of salami laying on one of the steps of the stair that leads up to the attic.
   A slow, gentle movement of cool air brings the smell of pizza, warm and clear, down the stairway. And also the smell of something else, very faint but perceivable. Something burnt, but far from warm, like the cold ashes after a fire.

Mel Dragonkitty

I'm back from "my computer has gone insane land" and I'm hungry and want pizza. But I think your haunted attic ate it.

e_voyager

Erebus's cup buzz as the whisper of the  shadows grow. he looks around  and nods. this is not something to investigate at this time.  he then returns to Mel. "sorry Mel i ting the pizza was intercepted. what go go see if there is anything left in the fridge?"

Stygian

As E strides briskly to the kitchen, suddenly the high-pitched scream of a woman is heard from above, barely intelligible and muffled through the doors and ceiling, but clearly audible.

"PLEASE HE...!" The scream is cut short, followed only by silence.