Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kio

"Hmm..*hic!*" Kio says and gets on the tricycle and then rides it over everyone's feet.

topher chee

chuckles as everyone sneers at Kio as he passed by rolling over their feet, be careful, the cops are sending peeps to jail with DWI's nowadays

Kio

"*hic!* Whazza?" Kio says not knowing what a DWI is.  Kio then obbly runs over Topher'sfoot. 

topher chee

Topher grunts in pain.  "grrr....."

e_voyager

riding tough the atmostpher on a liger never fear.  i'm in the robot bergade!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Kio

Kio is still drunks and tips over the tricycle and falls asleep on the ground.

vulpesweasel

*vulpes walks in and sits down, only to have his toes squished a minute later* Ow. *he looks to topher.*
So, does this guy do this often?

topher chee

*wakes up from snoozing* wha?

vulpesweasel

That gut over there *points to kio* does he do this often?

topher chee

*shrugs* I dunno, I havent been here long.  It seems I must've given him too much orange juice hehe^^.

vulpesweasel

yea, orange juice'll do that to ya. So, you come here often?

topher chee

I recently just came in but yeah, I guess you could say that, what about you,

KarlOmega1

"i'm back from calling Cybertronian Pizza...they have the best pizza in the galaxy...I have ordered 15 large pizzas.  And as for the rest of the tour, a little postponement is ok...because it is getting close to supper."
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

vulpesweasel

i've actually neve been hre before, so this is a new experience to me, but i must say, *he looks at kio* this is very interesting

topher chee

damn spam....

oh well, hope you like it, Im off to work on some of me website stuff....i have to find a way to make it on my own

vulpesweasel

ok! good luck! *he waves goodbye to topher, and sits back, putting some music on his iPod, and relaxes, waiting for someone else to come in*

topher chee

*returns with his head down, ah screw it, i got the layout in my head n ready, i just need to wait for netami to get ready*

e_voyager

falls and lands on the ground. "well that was fun. not where should i go?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

vulpesweasel

*Harley begins to sing:*Somewheeeere, over the rainbow,*hoping someone will sing along, and when no one does, he turns bright red and hangs his head in embarassment*

e_voyager

gets up and burshes himself off." i wonder if they have and tapes of the impossibles around here" goes off to look for them

Kio

Kio snores and drools on the floor, maybe getting drool on someone's foot.

e_voyager

e walks  around a bit untill he finds some one that seems to be giving off a familiar energy signal. "Hello"

topher chee

*picks up for vulpes, "Way up Hiiiiiiiiigh"

vulpesweasel

*vulpes gets up and hugs topher for saving him*

topher chee

*chuckles and squeezes away from vulpes, detaching himself from the velcro-like d00d*  hehe ^^;

e_voyager

walks in on the latter half of the hugging and is confused. "buh? "

vulpesweasel

*harley blushe and leans over to topher whispering*This moment never happended. Mmkay?

KarlOmega1

*brings the group back to the main floor as to relax*

"The Pizzas should be here within 45-90 minutes, depending on which warp speed the the delivery bot is going..."
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius