10/01/08 [DMFA #940] - Guess Who

Started by Naldru, September 30, 2008, 11:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Schiller

Lorenda is formally dressed, so I suspect she is a guest at a soirée.  However, she is checking on a trap.  I doubt a guest would be sent to do that, unless she was a member of the family.  I place my chips on she is a distant relative at a family reunion.   c:

With regards,
Ted

Naldru

Has anybody considered the possibility that Destania might have given Dan the location of a party where he might meet some female cubi with the goal of eventually getting grandchildren.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kipiru

Quote from: Naldru on October 01, 2008, 02:37:15 PM
Has anybody considered the possibility that Destania might have given Dan the location of a party where he might meet some female cubi with the goal of eventually getting grandchildren.

If only!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on October 01, 2008, 02:37:15 PM

*snerk*

That'll go down well with Matilda.

The thought occurs, though, whilst we're on the subject, that I'm curious as to what Destania would think about Mattie, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 01, 2008, 03:03:15 PM
I'm curious as to what Destania would think about Mattie

Four-legged, three-eyed. naked snake-dolphin(at least that's what that blue color reminds me of)  daughter-in-law, what's not to like  :3

Maril

I wanna say judging by the clothing that she's there for a casual nature, but at the same time I would be surprised if she wasn't there as an employee judging by the statement by Dan about the lack of a trap...  Seems like she'd be there to eat the poor saps that fell in the pit.

Alterationartist

ACTUALLY...

The long dress might hold for something formal, and I actually haven't seen many long dresses like that aren't held on with two thin straps or without being incredibly tight. The jacket seems pretty small considering it reaches just under her dress, so it might just be the means to hide her wings. Also, did Lorenda lose weight?
Round 9!

Naldru

I don't think she lost weight.  However, the dress makes her look slimmer.  Of course, Jyrras does have patches that make people look a lot slimmer.  There might be a market for those. :rolleyes
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

rabid_fox

Interest level in arc falling....falling...falling...gone.

Lorenda ruins everything.

Oh dear.

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Naldru on October 01, 2008, 06:51:07 PM
I don't think she lost weight.  However, the dress makes her look slimmer.  Of course, Jyrras does have patches that make people look a lot slimmer.  There might be a market for those. :rolleyes
I don't think Lorenda is like that at all.  She seems to like her figure as is.
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

silentassassin

Hey I should let this go but jairus since when was Fi a girl?

Jairus

Quote from: silentassassin on October 01, 2008, 09:54:35 PM
Hey I should let this go but jairus since when was Fi a girl?
Ever since I forgot to address Fi as "it."
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Naldru

Are you sure it was a trap.  Maybe when Lorenda's friends invite a few people to drop in for a party, they really mean "drop". :kirby  Lorenda could just be answering the doorbell.

Lego3400

Lorenda also has eaten other before. It's very likely Kira sent her to just that to whoever fell. Since it was "Just dan" she didn't.