Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

e_voyager is very humble, always praising others for their own talents while making little comment to his own even though he has many that shows in all his words.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Lysander has maintained an excellent track record of always saying nice things about people, even outside of this thread.  This kind of dedication to making those around him happier is the core of what is needed from everyone to take the first steps to making the world a better place.  If everyone could do this, if even for a few minutes each day, I honestly believe that the change in the human race would be beautiful.  We all owe Lysander a debt of gratitude for planting this seed of kindness in all he meets.

e_voyager

Mao's dedication to paying attention to people is awesome. i never was able to keep up with everyone i would like to call my friend let alone everyone i would like to get to know
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

E_voyager is concerned about remembering details about his friends- a sign that he really cares about them. Plus his avatar is getting ever better :)

Mao

Kipiru is known for his enthusiasm and his honest and forthcoming nature.  One can always count on him to supply an honest, if not encouraging comment.  These things, as I said with Lysander, are the seeds that need to be planted in everyone to ensure that the world is a better place for all.  If he is true to himself and maintains this way of life, then I can say that I sincerely hope that he rubs off on all of us, as these serve only to improve us as people.

Kipiru

Never a man to speak without reason, Mao's comment about me, humbles me. I'm ever so glad people like him get such an impression of me, as he himself I think is a very dependable guy.

Lysander

Kipiru has such a way with words that in any post I've read of his he always comes of as a happy guy, happiness which rubs off on anyone who reads his words.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

- the unofficial guardian of this thread and an undisputed spreader of sunshine and smiles (I know I'm hogging  the thread again, but I feel like praising people who deserve it)

e_voyager

Kipiru is very open about his feeling and has spread much joy today
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

I see that E's new avatar is drawn by Dave Hopkins, creator of Jack. Thumbs up.

Lysander

The last two times I tried to compliment Gareeku I was mistaken in my words. I truly cannot comprehend his greatness.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

If this thread were a neighborhood, Lysander would be the guy who says good morning to everybody he comes across, he's just that nice.   :B
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Mao

Aisha has been a quiet and strong presence on these boards and in many other places that I've noticed for a very long time.  She has displayed great levels of determination and perseverance in her life.  If I had to think of an example of strength of character and will, I would be quite comfortable naming her as it.  All of us would do well to have the strength that she has or if nothing else to strive towards it.

e_voyager

Mao's praise for Aisha does this thread proud and proves one again that no matter how well you know someone that can surprised you again with niceness you didn't even realize was there.

TheGreyRonin

E_voyager is a very likable person, and has some amazing ideas floating around in his head.

Cogidubnus

Where does he wander, that Grey Ronin, that strawhat samurai? In the badlands, the wastelands, the black hills, look for him, in the deepest reaches of shadow, and you might find him. Should you, surely, you might learn something, and better enriched your life might be.

Mao

Often times men will go to great lengths to conceal anything poetic that they think or feel for fear of being thought weak.  Cogidubnus does not suffer from such a limiting point of view.  He has shared his soul with all of us, enriching each of us with it ensuring that no matter what his fate he will live on in all of us.

Kipiru

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 11, 2009, 12:48:22 PM
Often times men will go to great lengths to conceal anything poetic that they think or feel for fear of being thought weak.  Cogidubnus does not suffer from such a limiting point of view.  He has shared his soul with all of us, enriching each of us with it ensuring that no matter what his fate he will live on in all of us.

That was beautiful, praising a poet with such rich words- Bravo Mao!

Lysander

I'm always at least a little happier with every post I read that Kipiru makes.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

Lysander is the first person to talk to me outside of the forum which shows his great kindness and patience.  :boogie

techmaster-glitch

While new to the forum, wuffnpuff seems to have adapted and settled in quite easily and quickly. If she keeps her activity up, she may become a known and valued member, if her personality is anything to go by :)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch is always willing to give some one a chance to prove themselves

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager has an admirable sense of fun, and of posting work ethic.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Draken

I have always wholeheartedly enjoyed Corthaga's posts, both here and in the Podcast.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Aisha deCabre

Draken I don't know all too well, but he does have a cool avatar.  :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lisky

Aisha is a very kind and patient person... she's an awesome artist and very strong willed.  I'm very glad to have been given the opportunity to get to know her.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Gareeku

I have only known Basilisk for a short period of time, but going on my experience in chats, I am glad that I do.

Also, YARR PIRATES

e_voyager

Gareeku has ever been an noble soul and and exceedingly skilled RPer. it has been great fun fun getting to know him

Lysander

e_voyager is awesome. Hope you have many wonderful birthdays throughout a long life.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander in his wonderful kindness has wished me a happy birthday to which i can only say thank you. you've made my night