Photo Album! Post your info here

Started by Damaris, July 09, 2006, 07:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gullible

Photographing oneself never produces flattering results. >.<

I'm an utter sloth, mostly due to utter lack of existence in my area.  I don't have a job, but I do voluntary work on youth councils and in old folks' homes.  I want to study medicine and become the Doctor.  :mowtongue

I want to meet new people, but the huggling too often scares them away (likes the huggling).

Name: Kristofer (more commonly Kit, also Kitty, Kris, Krissy)
Birthdate: 3rd August 1989
Greek Zodiac: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Lives in: Scotland (Central Scotland, not Kilt and Haggis country)

Favs
Fav colour: Grey (You get used to it around here)
Fav food: Pasta, Pizza (sans cheese) - vegetarian, as vegan as possible without affecting health
Fav shows: Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, pretty much all sci-fi except Star Wars
Fav movie types: Sci-fi, comedy, romantic (quite picky on the latter one though)
Fav music: Classical, cheesy pop, comedy
Hobbies: Photography, travelling, volunteer work, huggles
Tries to be: Practically perfect in every way (fails)
Wishes: Had more friends, or at least some way of converting enemies into unthinking cyber-drones

Also, I'm afraid of Dakata.  :3

Hilary

Name: Hilary Wheeless
Zodiac: Aries
Lives in: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Short summary: Is not nearly as wierd as she'd like to be.

Favs
Food: Ramen, pizza from the Mellow Mushroom.
Shows/anime: Hellsing, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, the like. Also, That 70's Show and Friends.
Movies: All of Miyazaki's movies, Pride and Prejudice (both the A&E and newer versions; *huggles Colin Firth*), Ferris Bueller's Day Off, POTC, LOTR, School of Rock... there are so many I'm missing here, but oh, well.
Manga: Hellsing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fugishi Yuugi, Alice 19th
Books: The Bartimaeus trilogy by Johnathan Stroud, and Twilight by Stephenie Mayer. READ THEM. Ahem. Sorry. Passionate.
Music: I tend to like rock and alternative best, but I don't stick to only that.
Hobbies: writing songs and working on my story, reading, drawing, singing, being angsty, obsessing over vampires and all things associated with them, playing field hockey, learning Japanese, and wishing the world would go ahead and blow up already, just to get it overwith.
Tries to: Express myself more, care what others think less. Fails miserably.
Wishes: That I could assemble that lamp I got for Christmas; that I had money to buy more manga, books, music, and cable; that I didn't procrastinate so badly; and that I didn't have to pretend to like people I hate, because for some stupid convoluted reason I care what they think of me. And I hate that.

**EDIT** FYI, I assembled that lamp today. Triumph!!! :peace

Forestcat

*shrug* I'll bite. Again. Cause I recall this being in the DMFA old forum at one time too. :D But I like to post. Whee!

Picture: http://mysticalforest.inspyrotek.net/pictures/mewinkcats.jpg (And yes the shirt *does* say "Beware of Cats")

Name(s): Forestcat, Forestkitty, Morineko, Cheryl (my real one)^^

Bio: I'm 27, female, and unusually weird for my age group. Prone to wandering around saying things like "I like Cheese" and "mew", even in public (ie. at work). Commonly seen at work petting cute kittens, in front of the computer chatting or playing with LEGOS. Still not sure how my bf of 5+ years tolerates me. ;) In my spare time I hang out at a local gaming store and play Savage world rpgs, Warhammer Fantasy and Legend of the Five Rings CCG. Oh, and Diablo II online. Yes, I'm a true geek. :D Part gamer chick, sci-fi geek, fantasy lover and all around nice person, dammit!

Bday: 6/21/79
Zodiac: I call myself a Gemini, but the zodiac tends to be a bit wiggly around that date.
Chinese Zodiac: Sheep. Baaaa. (although it doesn't really fit me)

Favorite Color: Blue!
Favorite Foods: Cheese, Fettucini Alfredo ^^
Favorite Soda: Mt. Dew
Favorite Animal: Cat
Favorite Movies: "Princess Mononoke", "Monty Python's the Holy Grail", All of Star Wars, and "Serenity" ;P
Favorite Book(s): The Shannara books (yes all of them), and Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series.
Favorite Anime: Inuyasha!
Favorite TV show: House, M.D. , close second CSI
Favorite Music: Rock (oldies and newies) and Weird Al ^^
Favorite Video Game: Morrowind, Burnout (I like crashing!)
Favorite Toys: LEGOS ^^ (esp the Star Wars ones)
Quotes: "I'm a nice person, dammit!", "I like Cheese", "Blooohahahha"
Webcomics: DMFA, Furfire (http://www.furfire.org/), TwoLumps (http://www.twolumps.net/), Catena (http://www.catenamanor.com/) and of course my OWN, TSBF (http://tsbf.keenspace.com/)

My Webpage: http://mysticalforest.inspyrotek.net/

Zina

wtf OK.

SCRUMP HAD IT COMING.

Name: Zina, Z, Z-Kitty, Allie.
Zodiac: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Lives in: Olympia, Washington.

Bio: I'm mean because I LOVE you. No really, honest. I draw stuff and I enjoy watching crappy b-horror films like The Nun(Not All Water Is Holy). People seem to like my whacky sense of humor, I just think they're after my jar of change. :< I'm currently in college and slowly working on putting a stop to that nonsense. Only one more year. I believe~

Favs
Food: Noodely-stuff, Mexican, Japanese and Thai. So tasty~!
Shows/anime: PROJECT RUNWAY OH GOD.  And One Piece. Yaaaaaay.
Movies: The Ring, Ichi the Killer, Happiness of the Katakuri's, Labyrinth, Princess Mononoke, Never Ending Story, Nightmare Before Christmas and SPINAL TAP YAY.
Manga: One Piece and Angel Sanctuary.
Books: Watership Down, As I Lay Dying and Snow Country.
Music: Anything but rap, hip hop and country, really. Current favorite artists are B'z, Glay, Nightwish and LORDI. Yaaay Lordi.
Hobbies: drawing, playing video games, watching tv and sleeping. I'm not very exciting.

Nikki

I'M GONNA BE FLIPPIN YA OFF!!

You asked for it:

The Red eye will NOT come out...

Name: Xzeliea, Rhea, Shai, Shadow, Brittany, Brit, Brie...
Zodiac: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Lives in: Denver, Colorado

Bio: Well, there's nothing much to say. i luff shiny things, i hate crowds. I'm Mostly called Xze-Xze, even in real life... gawd, what else do you want to know XD

Favs
Food: um...Ramen XD
Shows/anime: um...oh lord so many...
Movies: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! Nightmare Before Christmas, Star Wars...um...Pretty Woman, Jungle Book...etcetc..
Manga: Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts
Books: Eragon, Star Wars, any and all fantasy
Music: Hard Rock, Death Metal...most anything except Rap and hip-hop >=P
Video Games: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy
Hobbies: Drawing, Video Games, Sleeping, Dreaming up sick lil Fantasies of Jack Sparrow...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Sketchy boy

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna

You guys are all young'uns!

*waves zimmerframe* get orf my lawn! :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gornemant

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 17, 2006, 12:29:22 PM
You guys are all young'uns!

*waves zimmerframe* get orf my lawn! :-)
you forgot your picture llearch

O:)

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gornemant on July 17, 2006, 01:01:00 PM
you forgot your picture llearch

O:)

No, I deliberately avoided pasting any pictures of me. Particularly those taken in my youth.

... now, where'd you find this baby photo? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Slash

1)   

2) I am a 20 years old software developer, currently working on web corporate applications. I like videogames since childhood, my favorite series: Ultima, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Castlevania. In my spare time, when I am not a dweller of the night with my friends, I develop games as a hobby, I specially enjoy developing roguelikes and cRPGs, though I have made a shooter and someday I will make a sidescroller :P  I was a rom-hacker some time ago... made translations and graphics hacking but these times are long gone.

Indeed, I am the developer of CastlevaniaRL,  a fast paced roguelike/cRPG in which your character must challenge the castle of count Dracula seeking to finish him off, after facing all kind of monsters in different environments into the Castle of Chaos. Each one of the six different classes is armed with an array of skills for both offense and support and gains power as they advance through the game.

My website is at: http://www.santiagoz.com

3) Favorite things: Roguelikes, girls (one at a time), Castlevania, Photography (I love pics), cRPGs

Trevor

Birtdate: 18 december 1990
Lives in : the  Netherlands   
colour: blue
Fav show: gamekings,Southpark
Movie:Sleepy hollow
Kay Happy now!!!
*walks away*

xHaZxMaTx

This isn't a very good pic of me, but's it's funny as...  BTW, that's a snowball in my hands and I'm running to throw it at my dad. :lol

Here is a -better- but still not great pic.  The guy on the right is my brother.

Name: Joey
Zodiac: Sagittarius (I think)
Chinese Zodiac: Uhh...  Frick, according to that other post I'm an Earth Horse.
Lives in: Bakersfield, California  Largest producer of Carrots in the World!!

Bio: <-- Shouldn't that be Auto-Bio?  I like correcting people and arguing. :D

Favs
Food: Sunflower Seeds are teh pwnz0rz!
Movies: W/E, Just don't make me watch movies are meant to be scary but aren't (The Ring).  Oh, duh, my favorite movie of all time is Jurassic Park, I just wish I could have seen it in theatres! :eek  The special effects are better than a lot of movies today, and it was made, what... 12 years ago?  But the book (Michael Crichton) was much better.
Books: Micahael Crichton is a F***ING GENIUS!
Music: Everything But Rap, Country and Christian Music.  Christian Country is my Kryptonite.  Eh, might as well give you a list of all the bands on WMP right now:
Beck
Flogging Molly
Franz Ferdinand
Gorillaz
(Mystic Knights of the) Oingo Boingo
Radiohead
Rammstein
System of a Down
The White Stripes

Video Games: Halo, Command & Conquer, Need For Speed, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, Half-Life 2, other FPS...
Hobbies: Online Gaming, Model Railroading, Rollercoaster-ing, Drawing occasionally, Reading, Photoshopping, etc...

Damaris

No, it's not an Auto-Bio because Darkmoon regularly discards the information posted and writes something weird for people.  Or edits liberally.

Go read the other entries... do you really think people wrote that for themselves (and in such a high percentage)? ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ilpalazzo

Album doesn't seem as big as it used to be.

Lysander

Name (life): Dooder, Doter, Dotster, Dragon Slayer
Name (online: Fruitymuffin, Fruity, Fruit, Lysander, Lyse, Ly, Ly-Ly
Sanity: Sure hope not
Lives in: Utah, US
Fav colour/tint: Blue, Black, Red, msot anything else aside from some browns.
Fav snacks: Sadly, I don't eat snacks much anymore.
Fav food: Pastas.
Fav drink: Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Apple Beer (not actaully beer).
Fav shows: Seinfeld, Roseanne, Cosby Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, Evangellion, Spiral, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, other stuff.
Fav music: Most anything but rap, though there are 3 rap song I don't completely hate. Over half the music on my computer comes from video games.
Hobbies: Playing games, computer stuff, things with friends, more.
Wishes: To have wings, dragons to be real, possibly a tail, other stuff.
Randomness: The picture above is my missionary picture taken in April (yes, the lighting does suck). See ya in a while. :cecil
TytajLucheek

Damaris

It's not, Illy.  It's solely a CMF forums album now.  The content was forwarded to ICVD so they can utilize the information on their members for their own Photo Album there.  We saw no point to be a mirror for posters that are not associated with this forum.  Part of the revamp and all that.

Leafar

i am the guy in the brown shirt...the other is my bro!

well, here's me: (hope you don't run away)

name: Rafael Mendonça Andrade
birthdate: 24th january 82
zodiac: aquarium
lives in: Brazil

fav colour: red or dark purple and black
fav food: any kind of meat
fav show: Buffy the vampire slayer, Seinfeld
fav movie: Vanilla Sky
fav music: pink floyd, castlevania soundtrack
hobbies: playing castlevania...watch initial d!
tries to be: a right good man
wishes: to meet the other half...discover its full potential

there ya go...i hope we can still be friends after that! :p lol

ElectroMotive

well i guess i'll bite

Edit: stupid prom

Name:Devin, Devster, master Glenn, master D, Devvy
Chinese Zodiac:monkey
Zodiac:Cancer
Lives in: New York City, New York
Bio:not much to say here... lets see I play the trumpet and piano have no free time and collect model trains. I hate gasoline because it burns faster and thus uses up the worlds time. If only everything could be Diesel powered....

Fav color:Blue's and greens
Fav food:everything
Fav music: Ragtime,Jazz,anything thats not hip hop or Rap
Fav shows:One piece,Naruto,Fullmetal Alchemist,Inuyasha,Samurai Champloo
Hobbies: Model railroading, computers, reading, riding the subway
Tries to be:modern
desperatly tries to be:up to date

Leafar

so you really are a train huh???mmmmm......interesting...

Gabi

Nice, now we have 2 Brazilian forumites! Jack McSlay can no longer complain about being the only one. Now we need another person from Argentina.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kio

omg I thihnk Im gay...people that are bothered please PM me for  explanation "Happy Happy Joy Joy"

Wildy

Quote from: Huggable Kio on July 28, 2006, 01:46:25 PM
omg I thihnk Im gay...people that are bothered please PM me for  explanation "Happy Happy Joy Joy"

*patpats* Its ok. Most people in this fandom are.

Damaris

okay, not a convo for the photo album thread.

Leafar

Kio

Sorry to say this but Dakata said if I said I was gay he'd be my friend on Gaia!

Dakata

Nuh uh! D: I'm not -that- mean!

Edit: What Wildy said is true though. Everyone's gay for Abel and/or gay for May/Matilda. D:

To Damaris: He started it! D:

...*Leaves the thread so he can go be Dakata-ish somewhere else*