Which species from dmfa would you like to be?

Started by silentassassin, July 22, 2008, 12:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic

Mythos (not taur) with four arms, sharp broadsword blades for fingers and a plate armor hide tough enough to not easily be sliced through by said blades. Tail is a metal whip with blade canards. Bonus if my fur or carapace is an array of spearheads or daggers designed specifically for death by impalement. Re: metal out of the equation?, then just the organic equivalents of the aforementioned description.

Bigger bonus if I can find someone to roll me down a hill into a densely populated city street.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ink on July 23, 2008, 04:44:59 AM
Mythos (not taur) with four arms, sharp broadsword blades for fingers and a plate armor hide tough enough to not easily be sliced through by said blades. Tail is a metal whip with blade canards.
While handy for carnage, I imagine it would be a very inconvenient form for things like reading, buying groceries, tying shoelaces etc...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jairus

Quote from: Ink on July 23, 2008, 04:44:59 AMMythos (not taur) with four arms, sharp broadsword blades for fingers and a plate armor hide tough enough to not easily be sliced through by said blades. Tail is a metal whip with blade canards. Bonus if my fur or carapace is an array of spearheads or daggers designed specifically for death by impalement. Re: metal out of the equation?, then just the organic equivalents of the aforementioned description.

That sounds dangerous... and painful. Aside from slicing tons of dudes up and generally not being sliced up by tons of dudes, what else can you do? And... uh... what Tapewolf said.

Quote from: Ink on July 23, 2008, 04:44:59 AMBigger bonus if I can find someone to roll me down a hill into a densely populated city street.

Ooh, that sounds like fun! Can I help?

Also, nice to officially meet you, Ink.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

silentassassin

not to mention you can't *pipe cleam* wink wink nudge nudge and i'm doubting those even exist in dmfa but if they do im in on that jairus

terrycloth

Quote from: Azlan on July 23, 2008, 03:15:48 AM
For those that actually choose Fae... you have no idea what it is like to live forever.  Everything mortal comes and goes, it becomes so much that you no longer care about anything...

No one has any idea what it's like to live forever, because forever hasn't happened yet. Maybe the depression and apathy is just a 'terrible two-million' thing, and you'll grow out of it. :mowtongue

AnizInDisguise

Either an Angel or a Were for me. Gray wolf as the species.

Madmann135

My vote is for dragon...
Oddly I even know what I wanna look like.

*roars and breaths flames, lighting the candles on a cake* 

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna golf claps silentassassin *
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Madmann135

Quote from: silentassassin on July 23, 2008, 04:11:38 PM
:claps

Being able to breathe fire is very handy.  You can start the fire for a BBQ, you never need matches, you always have a (snicker) light and making immages with fire in the air is always fun at parties.

*random smoker walks up to me and asks for a light with his cig extended. I exhale flames, light the cig on fire and the guy's head, leaving him mostly unharmed but covered in soot. I then run away laughing*

Ganurath

Quote from: Madmann135 on July 23, 2008, 04:57:17 PM*random smoker walks up to me and asks for a light with his cig extended. I exhale flames, light the cig on fire and the guy's head, leaving him mostly unharmed but covered in soot. I then run away laughing*
I wouldn't have been so merciful. Another benefit of Merdom: No cigarette smoke!
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Gamma

011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Madmann135

silentassassin

:wizfire that's right town burn burn to ground o im sorry i was just remebering a fond memory

Reese Tora

Quote from: Ganurath on July 23, 2008, 05:09:00 PM
Quote from: Madmann135 on July 23, 2008, 04:57:17 PM*random smoker walks up to me and asks for a light with his cig extended. I exhale flames, light the cig on fire and the guy's head, leaving him mostly unharmed but covered in soot. I then run away laughing*
I wouldn't have been so merciful. Another benefit of Merdom: No cigarette smoke!

but you ahve to put up with the miasma of squid ink that all the young mer are doing to get high nowadays, not like the old days, when young mer were respectful.  You young mer have it so easy, we had to swim so out schools up stream both ways, and we got nothing but krill for our birthdays, and we were glad for it!
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Cvstos

Probably... Mackenzie Valley Wolf Angel (or Fae if I'm feeling ridiculous at the time).
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

meany

Race: Demon. *killed by the cliche* :B
Species: House mouse.

It may be because that it's 1:31 am on my end, thus causing my brain to liquify, but I haven't seen that many demons. Power, longevity, the constant chance that you may not live to see tomorrow; all green in my book.

Ganurath

Quote from: Reese Tora on July 23, 2008, 10:03:34 PM
Quote from: Ganurath on July 23, 2008, 05:09:00 PM

but you ahve to put up with the miasma of squid ink that all the young mer are doing to get high nowadays, not like the old days, when young mer were respectful.  You young mer have it so easy, we had to swim so out schools up stream both ways, and we got nothing but krill for our birthdays, and we were glad for it!
I can tell you're not a Mer because you're being open about Mer culture and lifestyle to surface dwellers. Granted, it happened once before, but royalty can get away with that sort of thing, especially since it let the pressure off the curiousity boiler.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Brunhidden

*throws vegetables at ink hoping to make salsa*
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mwa

Kibin

I'd be a dragon. Really cool, even without the ability to switch into a normal everyday form.

Twist

One of these seems like it would be fun.

I think it's an interesting kind of dream mythose, but that's just a guess.

http://www.missmab.com/Demo/Cubi04.php

Angel might fit my personality better, the attention ducking scheming and manipulation part anyway.

lihua

ChaosTiger

[accidental] were-mow, with human, anthro-tiger, and tiger-mow forms...

enough said. :3

Eibborn

Quote from: Azlan on July 23, 2008, 03:15:48 AM
For those that actually choose Fae... you have no idea what it is like to live forever.  Everything mortal comes and goes, it becomes so much that you no longer care about anything... that is what it is like at first, but eventually you learn to play the game.

Well, you know, if things get boring Fae can always just die. *shrug* There's quite a bit across theoretically infinite planes of existence to keep one occupied until then.
/kicks the internet over

Gornemant

Anri

I'd would have to go with being sadly, since the other choice of mine does not reside within the world of Furrae and I doubt muthos would cover it... but hey, I could be wrong.

Kaerou

Quote from: Amber Williams on July 22, 2008, 12:50:26 AM
Insectis.  Totally insectis. :U

*bug high five*

I'm a Dragon, but my humanoid form is an Ant.. which I suppose would be Insectis in the DMFA universe.

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Aleolus