07/21/08 [DMFA #924] - Leaping into someones reach isnt always bright...

Started by Zedd, July 21, 2008, 03:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna makes a note to pre-order a sketch from Her Mabbyness.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

silentassassin

:ipod oh yeah i love this song wait what were we talking about i lost track 20 posts ago something about toast

Tiger_T

Uhm.. yeah. :sweatdrop

@ llearch n'n'daCorna:
Hey! No fair! :c

We were talking about how Dan will totally kick DP's behind sooner than we think. - Or maybe later. :P :3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gareeku

Quote from: silentassassin on July 22, 2008, 11:55:18 AM
:ipod oh yeah i love this song wait what were we talking about i lost track 20 posts ago something about toast

Yes, your post was not completely pointless. Totally.

c:

Moving on, I'm just eager to see the ass-kicking commence. Should be fun.

Brunhidden

i just realized that i know that facegrabbing trick- my grampa taught it to my brother, who abused it on me

its very effective, but you need serious deltoid strength to hold anything like that for longer then a minute or so
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Ganurath

Quote from: Brunhidden on July 22, 2008, 04:32:34 PM
i just realized that i know that facegrabbing trick- my grampa taught it to my brother, who abused it on me

its very effective, but you need serious deltoid strength to hold anything like that for longer then a minute or so
*looks DP over*

You speak as though that would be a problem for DP.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

silentassassin

so nothing important going i guess nothing left to do cept ROCK OUT :ipod

Slowtini

GAH BADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIES

I got picked up off the ground like that once ._.

Jairus

Quote from: Slowtini on July 22, 2008, 05:41:29 PMGAH BADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIESBADMEMORIES

You use a mantra to get bad/embarrassing thoughts out of your head too?

I doubt DP has a problem with strength. He's a foot or two taller than Dan, and much more muscular. Besides which, he's a demon with enhanced strength and stamina, and he seems to know quite a bit of magic, so it wouldn't surprise me if he knew a few strength and stamina enhancing spells to help out when he needs it.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

rocket_red1

hmm... interesting trick... so, that hold only works if you have lots of strength... cool...
Yay! villager!

Brunhidden

specifically strength in one particular muscle, your deltoid

even very strong and msucley men can find that its very difficult. try this, grab a 5 pound weight, light right? now hold one in each hand, with your arms extended straight from your sides to make yourself a letter T, and see how quickly it hurts. now imagine lifting a person who may weigh between 150 and 200 pounds. even with one pound weights or nothing is a fairly tough excersise for most people.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

silentassassin

Yeah i've done that in the past and it hurts my arms were so sore.

rocket_red1

wow... so is this a move that most people can't do, and is only usable on shorter people... and if the person has a weopon, well your just screwed.