i refuse to make a sexual pun

Started by silentassassin, July 15, 2008, 06:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket_red1

Huh? What are you talking about?  Im so confused...
Yeah!  I'm a bat!

AmigaDragon

Talking about whoever Kria is talking to in Abel #69. seems to be some kind of leader who had given her a task. Possibly a demon academy teacher? Whoever/whatever it was, I doubt it was DP, but seems likely to have been another demon or some other entity in charge.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

rocket_red1

I'd guess one of the creature council.  After all, it just makes since, sense they would be giving her orders, and the academy teachers would likely have sent her to protect him.

silentassassin

oh it was just a horn not a lack of one now i that is where i noticed it the flashback

AmigaDragon

Quote from: rocket_red1 on July 21, 2008, 08:11:18 PM
...and the academy teachers would likely have sent her to protect him.
You mean SAIA teachers? Probably none of them even knew of Abel's cubi heritage yet, and demon academy (if indeed there is one or more) teachers probably woulnd't have any interest in his survival whether they knew he was cubi or not. Kria saved him because she was one of his teachers and apparently developed a fondness for him (possibly favorite student?).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Jairus

Quote from: AmigaDragon on July 21, 2008, 11:27:26 PM
Quote from: rocket_red1 on July 21, 2008, 08:11:18 PM
...and the academy teachers would likely have sent her to protect him.
You mean SAIA teachers? Probably none of them even knew of Abel's cubi heritage yet, and demon academy (if indeed there is one or more) teachers probably woulnd't have any interest in his survival whether they knew he was cubi or not. Kria saved him because she was one of his teachers and apparently developed a fondness for him (possibly favorite student?).

I have teachers I haven't properly seen in years who still ask my parents how I'm doing when they meet. In my experience, teachers tend to remember a bunch of their students. Plus, Abel's story might have stuck in her head and she might have given him special attention to help him get used to being in an environment that he was safe in and had lots of friends to play with.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

silentassassin

:ddrabel yeah i find this awesome it blew my mind :explosion

rocket_red1

when the wings came out, they would know, and we all know Fa'lina knew.at least, I assume she knew... its the impression I got...

silentassassin

Quote from: rocket_red1 on July 22, 2008, 10:17:05 PM
when the wings came out, they would know, and we all know Fa'lina knew.at least, I assume she knew... its the impression I got...
....... what?

rocket_red1

I think even demon accadamy tends to not support death or creatures... even if they do support the killing of beings.  Besides, she clearly works for the council, at least part of the time.  We see her doing things for them alot. maybe thats just what they make her do to make up for crimes... who knows?  Not me...